Thread: Login problem: Stuck at "Looking up character stats" then transport error ID 30

Shimanyo

Default Login problem: Stuck at "Looking up character stats" then transport error ID 30

I was playing HZ just two days ago with no problems. Today while I tried to login HZ loaded until the Screen switches (becoming completely black), then the messages on the lower section of the screen appeared "... manifest" and so on until it is saying "Looking up character stats". There the games gets stuck and after some minutes shuts down with an error message saying something like "Transport error ID30 ... try to login later". Well, I tried that without success.
    Can someone help me with this problem? I'm playing on unity.

Thanks
    Basiel

Do you have a Creative soundcard?
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Greetings,
    Could you please make a case for this issue at [email protected], please make sure that you also upload a copy of your computer's DxDiag and post the case # here.
    Please follow these steps to retrieve this information for us then attach the file to your case.
    Start > Run
    type in dxdiag
    Click "OK'
    Select the Display tab
    Run once each
    "Test DirectDraw"
    "Test Direct3d"
    Select "Save All Information"
    save the file with the case number in the name (the default name will corrupt when uploaded on our system.)
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Shimanyo

Quote Originally Posted by Reyem TG
    Greetings,
    Could you please make a case for this issue at [email protected], please make sure that you also upload a copy of your computer's DxDiag and post the case # here.
    I'm not sure if you want me to send an email to [email protected] or open a case at http://support.istaria.com. However, since I'm playing on unity I don't have access to http://support.istaria.com (even can't login there), I have send a brief problem description to [email protected]. The email is titled: Problems during loging in (please pass to Reyem TG)
    Name of the attached Dxdiag file is: DxDiag-StuckAtLoggingIn.txt.

I appreciate any help you can give.

Basiel

Shimanyo

Just got an email from support saying I have ticket # 205.

Basiel

Shimanyo

I'm checking the email-support page everyday. In what time are problems usually answered there?

Shimanyo,
    I have replied to your email.
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Thread Information