Thread: Best wishes to you and your family, Smeglor

Default Best wishes to you and your family, Smeglor

For those who did not see it, Jayne mentioned that Smeglor's daughter is in the hospital right now.

Alladania and I would like to send you and your family our best wishes, Smeglor, and our hopes for a speedy recovery for your daughter.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for this Klaus and Alla. I will try to keep this up to date. I have not heard any news as of yet. but will try giving them a call soon

Jayne

Best wishes and prayers for your family Smeglor...
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Yes you hate to see anything bad happen to anyone but Smeglor is my

favorite. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

This dwarf's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family now as well.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

jpriest

I don't know you Smeglor, but you have my wishes for your daughter's speedy recovery. I hate to hear of anyone's child being sick.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife, and your little one as well Smeglor.

-Velea and Oakleif

Its always disheartening and tragic when a loved one becomes truly ill - especially a child. You can feel helpless, powerless and frustrated because you can only watch, pray and hope. Be strong for you and yours Smeglor. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your daughter.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Hope everything is okay and that she is getting the best of care. Best of wishes to you and your family.

My best wishes for a quick recovery, and wellness for All.

o-daiji ni
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

My best wishes too for a speedy recovery for your daughter Smeglor. It's horrible when a child is sick. I'm sure the thoughts of everyone on these boards is with you all.
    I'm a biped. Even when I look like a dragon, I'm a biped.

Default My best wishes as well

To you and your family. Its so very hard to deal with something like this, the worry and whatnot. I am sure she is in good hands.

You all are in my prayers.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, will keep you in my prayers.

Our thoughts and prayers be with you.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Best wishes also from me, and I pray that all will be again fine Smeglor.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hi everyone.

Thanks so much for all your well-wishing. I didn't even know Jayne had informed anyone. We just got home from the hospital a few hours ago. Mom and daughter are napping in bed. Everything is fine now - she just had an internal infection that needed treating. In the end, the inconvenience of living at the hospital (and all the pokes, prods, and tests that go along with it - espcially the IV) for the last 3 nights was worse than the illness.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Horizons forum.

Yup, that's usually how it goes.

Glad to hear you're back home and she's well. Hope you get some rest soon too.

That is sooooo grand to hear Smeglor!

Now get some sleep!
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Oh good. Glad to know that all is well. And I totally understand the hospital thing... sometimes I wonder if they don't make it worse on purpose just to discourage people from going.

Thread Information