My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind, and mayhap they should best be lost as that wind is lost. But a thinking I have thought, aye and mine idiot avatar with me on that path...

I know not what Harpies may be or come to be. Long and long has it been since I last heard that word... but if the gods do sit and ponder Foe, then a Foe hath come to me.

For now, if a drake may take it to the skies, it is in a ground that stands most safe. If it can rise, and fly, and set beyond the reach of root or similar magery, it may indeed not heal, but it may take stance or take wing to a place where that may be done.

I think me of a change to the world, and a Foe that may come. Harpy, undead drake, the name matters not.

Let this Foe have wings. It may fly as it wills. Let it attack those that have no wings, but neither by bolt or claw may it attack from the air one that walks the ground. To do so, it must take the land itself and be walker also.

But let one come near this Foe hath in emnity, and let that one also have wing.. then may the Foe cast, or draw near and make claw. Let them combat thus. And if that one be drake, then let it also make war aloft, aye, and heal also. But it may only make war on wing if it strikes a Foe that also rides the winds. By bolt or claw, it may only strike another that flies. And if for Foe ot the one it fight there be walker near tha tmay cast Healing bolts.. then that one may cast from the ground and Heal also. Or cast arrow or cross-bolt or other magery.

And if either aloft are held by root, or be similar magery, then let them fall full from the sky to the waiting ground. Aye, and let that ground treat Foe or other alike and strike them measure for measure, that from that falling they are wounded.

With Foe of the sky, then might new bond be made between those that walk and those that fly. Or no.. it would be as it must.

And if the gods were truly twisted as mine avatar, then let these Foe that walk the winds also ride those winds in the Void Rift, where draku seek Ancient wings...

My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Let them be lost as that wind or no, as is the will of the world.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast.