Thread: About the limit at consigners

Default About the limit at consigners

I just wrote at Unity forum:
    Allyssia: I have sold every spell I made so far that I havnt used myself or given away to my guildmates so I have good faith in the consigner really. I would also like to sell Blessed or Bounted jewels with my Dryard but that bloody Sourfang (My dragon) steals all 10 spots at every consigner that is at Istaria. I did sell Miner and mason Silver jewels for a time at consigners and I sold all the very same day.
    Isnt it time now that each character we have should have possibility to sell 10 items each at the consigner? Selling 10 items per account is way to little and its a shame that I only can choose one character and one type of wares to sell to be able to know how many items I still have left to sell in a easy way. I want to be able to put 10 spells at a consigner with one char and 10 items with another char.

Could be nice to see if others feels the same?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Default Re: About the limit at consigners

Well, I hardly ever consign anything, but I do see where you are coming from...One would think that the humber of things consigned would be dependant upon the character, not the account...For example, if I had an alchemist character and a confectioner character, I would want to put up 10 dyes/potions with the alc, and 10 foods with the conf...anything else seems ludicrous...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

It's obviously an attempt to keep players from circumventing the intent of the rule by using alts to consign things for them. Whether we really need the rule to keep people from ruining the market by dumping is debatable. There should probably just be a shard wide limit to how many stacks you can have on consignment total. It's likely the total number that affects things like server DB lag.

Personally, I'd like to see the consigner inventory unified so that you could browse and buy any consigned item from any consigner. That would eliminated running around to different consigners to place things for sale or to buy them.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Nalaureth

Also... along this line... how about making it so that 10 spells of the same kind will stack on the consigner? pretty please? It's sad that everyone else can put stacks of food, stacks of resources, stacks of trophies on the consigner, but someone making spells has to put only 1 spell in each consignment slot. (For that matter, one could make a similar argument about armor as well... why not allow people to sell a "stack" of 30 bronze chainmail gauntlets, or whatever?)

Just a thought.

There are two types of items in the game, stackable items which can't be deconstructed and unstackable items which generally can be made teched and can be deconstructed. I doubt customizable teched items will be made stackable. But it would sure make pawning 200 siphons at a time a lot easier if they stacked. It would be less of a load on the database too.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Linea

Just make personal consigners 100 items for the account owner. You build your shop you (and your alts) can put up to 100 total items on it.

Currently I think personal consigners are limited to 20, and I'm not sure if alts can use them or not, haven't tried with alts, and I have two accounts, so things are a tad confusing. Someone else will have to test and verify the current 20 items.

I see the point by making alts that puts items at consigner that the main char made but does Xun and Bimpwinkle care? They are not happy about the dragons behaviour and cant understand why they cant sell things when dragon is dealing with consigner.

IfI had 2 comps, I had put up an alt next to the reall consigner at Kion and I had let him scream every 3 min about the wares he had for sale, using a backpack or pouch with browseable wares. I have accounts for it, but unfortunally only one comp that can handle Hz.

Devide consigners per char, not per account!! *grins*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

I can understand the reason to make 10 items per consigner per key to keep the db from overloading with one key.
    But honestly, we have now tiered cities.
    So its absolutelly senseless to put tier 1 or tier 2 stuff at a tier 4 city hm?
    At least it doesn't sell good there from my experience.
    So isn't it time now we get a way to choose at one consigner if we want to put items ONLY into that one and than more per key (lets say 50?).
    Like a switch, you get a message telling you that this would exceed the item limit from you per consigner and if you really want to sell to this consigner now only?
    Or you have 50 max at one minus the ones consigned at other consigner?
    Like I sell 30 at consigner x but sell 10 at y and 10 at z.
    If you want to sell 10 again at every one you need to drop the number to 10 at the previous.
    I can manage my selling center and concentration by that.
    Of course this applies only to not-owned towns and we would need an information telling us who has consigned how many items where to prevent confusion.

Horizons Empire

Thread Information