Thread: 12 hot buttons per page

Default 12 hot buttons per page

This was brought up by me awhile ago, but thought I'd throw it out there again. Currently our hot buttons are limited to 10 per page, giving a total of 100 unique buttons. I've tried manipulating the interface files so that I can get 12 per page to show up, but apparently this cannot be implemented client side so that it will function correctly. I'd like to suggest that we have 2 more buttons added per page ("-" and "=" by default), which would give us 20 more buttons (and would help a lot I say) for a total of 120. In a few other games they have the - and = keys along with 1-0. And since these can be set/adjusted in the key bindings to the key of choice, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be an addition for us all. Currently all 10 of my pages of buttons are used up and (I'm not sure about what others experience) having even 20 more would be heaven.

here here!
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Fluuoro

Personally i think that best thing would be able to "switch" trough set of hotkeys. Something like:
    Options->Hotkey->load from file
    and then a nice window where you can choose between variuos sets of hotkeys. So i could have a set of hotkeys for crafting and a second for adventurer..but also 12 hotkeys per bar would be nice

Oh yes,

more than 10 hotkey bars, please, please pretty please (with a cherry on top)
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

I concur.
    Got Cowbell?

Amon and I like the idea of adding '-' and '=' to the hotkey bars. It shouldn't be too hard, but I won't know for sure until I dig into the code.

awesome. would make a LOT of players happy, Smeg.
    Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Smeglor
    Amon and I like the idea of adding '-' and '=' to the hotkey bars. It shouldn't be too hard, but I won't know for sure until I dig into the code.
    Smeglor, thank you very much for considering this. I'll be REALLY excited if this is something added.

woo!
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Great!!

just remember.... the = key is the run/walk key... and will need to be remapped.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Smeglor, YOU ROCK!!!

First, we get a sweet Disk Map Marker, and now we might get more Hotkeys!!

Sweet!
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information