Thread: another shameless review my spec thread

Naisha

Default another shameless review my spec thread

So as of late ive found that monk schools to very pleasing to my game style even knowing their lack dmg and so thus ive come to think about a certain combination wich would make it seem like i have becomea new class a Dragon Disciple so to speak.

Monk 100
    Berzerker 100
    Mage 100
    Cleric 100
    *Flame Disciple 100

*this is to be the final school and the main class

Monk to 100 for the unarmed and dex, while i also take berzerker up for the strength and health, both get 10 evasion per level so that is allready done.

The mage to raise the magic skills so i can be more effective as a flame disciple also grants me 10 power per level. Cleric is mostly for the heals and buffs if nothing else.

And then theirs Flame Disciple wich binds all those odd classes together to form somethin not often seen.

you should consider using crafting to augment your stats and keep your rating low. The goal (IMO) should be maximizing your stats while minimizing your rating/level difference.

Fitters get 10 str per level too. Weavers get 10 dex

Also, I made the mistake of taking cleric to 100. You might find it more useful to use healer for more +aug.
    Hiko - Former Defender of Shadow
    100 Knight of Creation Hybrid
    -= Disciples =-
    BOYCOTTING THE SUMMONED SHIELD OF CREATION AS OF JULY 17TH, 2006

*chuckle*
    'something not often seen' indeed.. been a long time since I've seen another high level flame disciple on Chaos.
    With that said, flame disciple can be fun to run, so long as you don't try to compare too much to other melee (non-unarmed) schools. And while my overall burst damage may not be quite as high, nobody can match me for number of attacks delivered in one minute.
    In my case, I am a gnome, so Gnomian Prowess raises my attack speed, but most of the racial abils can be useful... (those poor, poor humans.) Still, you may want to figure which race to be into your build, according to your playstyle - offensive or defensive.
    Fitter ends up with 19 more strength than berserker and won't affect adventure rating, but berserker gets you 200 more HP, Parry mastered at level 6, Strength Boost I mastered at 14, Health Boost I mastered at 16, Weapon Adept mastered at 32, and Battle Hardened I mastered at 44. (info from horizons.gamersinfo.net)... it's a matter of whether you want the extra HP and whatnot at the cost of adventure rating.

By all appearances, Fists of Flame damage seems to be based on strength and weapon skill, so gearing towards those two gives you a double bonus - raising both Fists of Flame and regular melee damage.

I am addicted to the attack speed and number of attacks, myself; I've tried other classes with alts, but with a two handed weapon I feel like I could fall asleep between swings, after having been a level 100 flame disciple.

Pardon my rambling, I can go on at length and detail about flame disciple; it's been my school of choice for 2+ years.
    - Gremblthrg

Naisha

actually im a sslik by the name of illeden so contact me ingame and fill me in about flame disciple

Thread Information