Thread: Found a few bugs

Exclamation Found a few bugs

Find the Lost Patrol (Warrior): I think you get this quest at lvl 10...However it is impossible to complete this quest at 10, or 13...etc. The skellaton mages (lvl 13 mostly) have a huge aggro radius that I would guess is a bug, and they bring friends that are nowhere near them when they detect you...
    But, most serious of all, is the Skellaton Marauder (half-giant) is NOT lvl 12, he is much higher. (He is the quest mob you must kill.) He swings his two-handed sword for no less than 45 damage to characters in full bronze plate suits. And that's not even styling. He has got to be mis-labled, he hits like he's lvl 18.
    **Edit: OR is he jus on steroids? If so, he should be called "Steroid-Enraged Maurauding Skellaton".

Crafting Quests: Trainers explain that Lore Tokens are currency for Lore Keepers, since they don't seem to be in the game any longer, the trainer should instead refer to Lore Tokens as currency "for trainers, like myself."

Withered Bane quest: -Need specification about which undead you must kill to collect the stuff needed...(It should say kill saris ghosts, and point you toward the Withered Magus on the N end of NT.)
    -Typo in quest journal, it asks you to collect sandstone "bars", should say bricks or whatnot.
    -The quest seems to only require that 10 of a resource are collected, the journal should point out that you need only get "1" set of 10, not 10 of each kind of tier 1 resource.

Formulatron: The forumlatron currently states that he can give you a random forumula, but, he should also mention that the formula is a random one that your current craft class can use. (And that you should change classes if you want different types.)

Trials of the Gifted: Currently, if you start doing the trials before speaking with the Steward, he won't count those trials that you have previously done as completed. Even if you speak with him holding the tokens!

Wishgiver: The Wishgiver instructs you to kill 10 wolves. Not all wolves count, if only certain ones count, then the Wishgiver should point you toward them, or, in the quest journal tell you what lvl req. there is.
    Right now the Winter Wolves on NT (lvl 10-13) don't count for the quest. Neither do the brown wolves on NT, not even the Alpha.

I think that the Formulatrons DO say 'of your current crafting class'. When I visited them for the first time since my return I came away with that distinct idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarevna
    ?-The quest seems to only require that 10 of a resource are collected, the journal should point out that you need only get "1" set of 10, not 10 of each kind of tier 1 resource.
    It also needs to be amended to say that you must craft the 10 items, not just collect them.
    I'm a biped. Even when I look like a dragon, I'm a biped.

Thread Information