Due to a large number of private messages, I thought I'd post a quick message here.

Although I was still playing (mostly), work on the icon project and UIs had stopped following my failure of faith in the Evil Interlopers.

However, in true Horizons fashion we have risen from the ashes once more and seem to be headed in the right direction once again, and my enthusiasm for the projects has been rekindled.

I have done some work on the icons beyond the last released version V2.0, but not really enough to warrant a new issue at this time.

I have also done some work on reshaping buttons and other things with the UIs and making other cosmetic changes rather than the fairly simple recolorings of before.

Although I have not approached them yet, at some point soon I will compile a list of duplicated icons and ask very nicely if the new (old) crew will unlink them.

So, in short, the projects have recommenced.

Thank you to all the people who took the trouble to write personal messages - it is always gratifying to get appreciation for one's efforts.