Thread: ARoP bug?

Question ARoP bug?

My son is trying to start his ARoP and has completed all quests except Tooth and Claw Mastery VII Kill 20 Cankerous Aegrors. When he first got the quest, we went out in a large group and killed 20 of these things. He went back to turn in the quest and was told that he did not complete the quest. He deleted the quest and tried to get it again. Now it is telling him to visit the dragon in Kion "little one". He is an adult dragon. The dragon in Kion is telling him to go to the Tooth and Claw trainer in Dralk. Is this a bug? He was told by another ancient dragon that he really didn't need this quest but it seems that he does. Now he can't get it back. Any suggestions besides submitting a ticket on this? Thanks.

Actually, the quest says to speak with a dragon named "Xerix". The dragon in Kion is named "Gerix".
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Xerix (correct dragon) http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/atlas...item&id=301843

Gerix (Kion dragon) http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/atlas...item&id=230855

Confused the heck out of me for the longest time.

He did speak with Xerix first to get the Tooth and Claw Mastery VII quest again and was told basically that he couldn't and to speak with the Dragon in Kion, Gerix. Why can't he get this quest again so that he can finish it properly and start his ARoP?

The only time that Xerix refers Dragons to Gerix is when they have not completed any of the Tooth&Claw Mastery quests yet.

What shard is your son on? And what is his dragon's name?

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Hi, I checked out his character. It appears he currently has Tooth&Claw Mastery II that is being worked on. He has completed the first quest so Xerix should actually be telling him "You are already undergoing a trial for training. I will not break our traditions by giving you another."

So I am not sure about this. Could you get a screenshot?

He created a sslik today and his name for his dragon is now missing from my character list. So is my husband's character Neanderman. I have 4 subscriptions so we can have up to 20 characters. Should he delete the quest because he has all the tooth and claws he needs except for Mastery VII. I sent you a PM as well concerning the missing names.

I noticed the other day and all of his T&C quests have been deleted from his completed quests list. I would like to know if and when this will be fixed so that he may continue with his ARoP. I realize that everything is in turmoil right now with the acquisition of the game by EI, but please let me know what he needs to do. Does he need to repeat all T&C quests or are you going add the ones back in that he has already completed and have him repeat the T&C VII quest again? Please let me know how to proceed with this as he really wants to start his ARoP. Thanks.

You can try emailinf EI they seem to replay or also resub a ticket and see if you get a reply. If it looks like it will let him take the T&C quest again I would at least try to do them as it may be faster then waiting on a answer right now.

Thread Information