Thread: The Eyes of Istaria are accepting applications

Default The Eyes of Istaria are accepting applications

The Eyes of Istaria, one of the oldest guilds in Istaria, is once again accepting applications for guild membership.

We are a close knit group of mature players, with a strong crafting and community construction background. We started originally on bounty, but are now on Chaos, and are located in the lovely town of Ambato. With a portal in town, you have easy access to Bristugo and many player towns, plus the convience of every craft shop in town.

If you are a new player looking for assistance in learning the ropes, or are a returning player looking for old friends, you will be pleased with what you find. Most of the ranking members in the guild are highly skilled crafters and fighters, with years of experience to pass along.

Entry to our guild requires a sponsor, and there is a 30 day "get to know ya" period. The rules are simple. Respect for others, respect for yourself, and a willingness to participate and help others.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact Aamer, HratLi, or Deoir ingame and let's chat.

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

he he he

sounds funky!!!

wot you mean by Sponsor?? as in you hve to be past the Trial part of the game???

Love Si!!!

Being past the trial is always a positive step.

Having a sponsor means being known by one of the current members. That one is very easy to do, by just sending me a tell ingame and chatting for a bit.

Ain't nothing to it!

If you are a returning player, we especially would like to hear from you.

Often times, those returning find the world has changed. Resources and mobs are no longer where you remember. Even what forms or techs may have been added in your absence.

We would be happy to help you get resettled, and reaquaint you with the world of Istaria.

Wonder what happened to C.ECSS?
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

if you must know i got wrapped up in WarCraft III FZ online...

lol but then i got out of the groove when my Power supply fried my mother board so i didnt have a PC for a while and now i do i'm back.. and looking good.

*shines her knew badge saying "Eyes Of Istaria"

i'm still around so wanna be big and fly around..

Welcome aboard!

Seems there are a few more new players lately, and some returnees.

It looks better and better every day!
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Yup i'm enjoying the Experience beign On Board.

great guild Aamer!!!

Thread Information