Thread: GN and their relationship to EL in the future?

Post GN and their relationship to EL in the future?

Luca from Game Network told us that he will get some infos from EL next week and cant tell us now anything.

But EL is very active here at the board so maybe you can give us a short comment.

GN dont want to sell their DB to EL but i dont know whats the use of having the DB and dont invest any effort to satisfy/support their players.

If you make a contract with GN then please be carefull

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    I can't comment right now, but you can expect one or more announcements/statements coming as soon as possible (about the past, future and present of Horizons in Europe).

We discovered who was the new owner of the game less than 3 hours ago so we never had any contact with them yet.

bump to page 1 ^^

Patience, Grasshopper.

Give both EI and GN some time to discuss the matter and negotiate a resolution. I can just about guarantee you that resolution won't come today, and likely not this week or even next week. Negotiations take time.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    GN dont want to sell their DB to EL but i dont know whats the use of having the DB and dont invest any effort to satisfy/support their players.
    No official statements have been ever made, by any involved part, regarding a possible database sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    But EL is very active here at the board so maybe you can give us a short comment.
    Very active? Mind pointing out these post to me please as I missed them but for the 1 or 2 stickies I have seen.

I wouldn't call it 'very active'. Yet.

But Deth, you might have missed the post from Raymond Rask (EI Interactive
    President & CTO), responding to Hal'cyon's bashing. It was a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    Very active? Mind pointing out these post to me please as I missed them but for the 1 or 2 stickies I have seen.
    Perhaps those 1 or 2 stickies represents increased activity compared to past history, and thus seems like increased activity

Quote Originally Posted by Ijs
    I wouldn't call it 'very active'. Yet.

But Deth, you might have missed the post from Raymond Rask (EI Interactive
    President & CTO), responding to Hal'cyon's bashing. It was a good one.

ooh, I missed that one.

^^ i hope all sides will make a good deal but the best deal should make the player on unity ^^

edit: i meant good deal between EI and GN and the most advantages for unity ^^

i havent meant to say we on unity shall get more advantag =)

i wish you on NA a great deal too
    Last edited by Vlisson; July 24th, 2006 at 01:50 PM.

Thread Information