Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish List of Three Happy Items.

Anima

Default Mm... wishes

<Waves!>

1) A reason to continue to hunt after obtaining 100th + desired multischools. IE. Better loot, raised level cap, different creatures, WA war with conquorable land masses and forts.

2) Give crafters a reason to stick with a single school. Raised level cap, specialized items that require post 100th skills, Crafter specific techs that are gained by spending time in a school and not switching.

3) Give the player base a story line with world events that make a difference...and a better engine to support it all. <cracks whip!>

<waves!>

1- Give dragons worthwhile silos past Tier 2. Tier 5 are a jokes capacity wise and need to be shrink down.
    2- Give Helians Dragons some love. Finish Gold surge and implement more Primal based abilities/spells.
    3- Finish Dragon school so that dragon can have something to do once they reached level 100.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

In prioritized order:

1. New client (keep on improving the existing one until a new one is ready though.)

2. Bring on the war. Make it interesting, necessary and worthwhile to go out and hunt the WA (for other than the tech components they might drop...)

3. Rework loot table and possible loot. Finding mostly resources and IBM's are not really exiting (and I'm primarily a crafter!)

1). In-game Delivery System, where you can deliver items to your friends if they are not online, or deliver items to your own alts. Also, add in-game mail/message system with this as well. Maybe combine the two into one.

2). Yes, PLEASE put Finishing Machines at all of the public crafting areas. These machines are only Default (+0 skill), so put the finishing machine there too. I know they are eventually phasing out New Brommel/Vassarak, but please put the finishing machines there too. Having to haul a disk from the Aughendell Smelter the whole way to Aughendell is just stupid.

3). Fix the group battle system. Add aggro/hate management, give us abilities to allow tanks to tank, and fix the aggro of levels. Make it that groups close in level or groups 100+ do not have to worry about difference in levels as far as mob AI targeting.

4). Make it so that mobs that are 20 levels under you do not aggro you period (base this off of CURRENT school, not RATING), unless you attack them first (or attack their allies if they are social/linking mobs). Its stupid to be a Lv100 adventurer and lose road bonus to a stupid Lv7 golem that so eagerly wants to die.

5). Add Head, Foreleg, Rear Leg, Back, Tail scales of all tiers. Is there a reason why we cannot make Sandstone Tail Scales? What about those dragons who have Lv100 DCRA and Lv50 DRAG? They have a Tail Scale Slot. Why can't they make a Sandstone/Slate/Granite/Obsidian Tail Scales for the times they should happen to switch to DLSH? That, or make scales based on ANY school instead of CURRENT school. Forcing crafters to adventure and adventurers to craft is kinda dumb. Adventuring And Crafting should always be optional, for the players to choose to do what they like doing the most.

6). Allow us to turn in Trophies of levels beneath us. Maybe even give a small exp reduction penalty for turning in the lower trophies. Say I am a Lv50. After a long string of adventuring, I have 10 Lv45-49 trophies. The Trophy NPC will not accept these from me, why? If you want, give a 5% XP penalty for each bracket you are over. Say if I turned in Lv40-41 trophies I get a 10% penalty on XP gained from those. a Lv35-39 trophy would incur a 15% XP Penalty. Not everyone can fight mobs 1-5 levels higher than them.

7). Is there a reason we can't just BUY forms? What's up with this token stuff? I never did get why Tokens and IBMs were even put in the game in the first place. Way when I first joined, mobs did not drop IBMs like they do nowadays. The only way to really get them were from Imperial Quartermasters.... but this was laughable at best. They would give you "Level-Oriented Tasks" which would consist of bringing x amount of y processed resource to them, but the problem with this is, the Quartermasters were located in towns Very VERY far away from any said resources. So, they started making mobs drop unfathomable amounts of IBMs.... why even have IBMs? Why can't we just plunk down coin for Techs? I say do the same for Forms, have them cost Coin instead of Tokens. The newest stuff is all coin-based. Flying Disk forms are all Coin. So are the DLSH forms. They're coin too. Why not make them ALL coin? Or make them quested. Say you want to purchase a Beginner Form: X Item. You tell the NPC you want that, NPC gives you quest, you do the quest, NPC gives you the form. The Token system is kinda dumb, the quests to obtain the said tokens are either too long in the beginning or too easy at the end (filling a disk up with gems and hauling it to the NPC for hundreds of jman tokens at a time for all of your alts, for example). Why not just get rid of it completely, and use this as a moneysink?

--Dhalin
    Last edited by Dhalin; July 29th, 2006 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    5). Add Head, Foreleg, Rear Leg, Back, Tail scales of all tiers. Is there a reason why we cannot make Sandstone Tail Scales? What about those dragons who have Lv100 DCRA and Lv50 DRAG? They have a Tail Scale Slot. Why can't they make a Sandstone/Slate/Granite/Obsidian Tail Scales for the times they should happen to switch to DLSH? That, or make scales based on ANY school instead of CURRENT school. Forcing crafters to adventure and adventurers to craft is kinda dumb. Adventuring And Crafting should always be optional, for the players to choose to do what they like doing the most.
    Actually, it is already this way, unless they changed it when I wasn't looking. At 100 Adv / 36 Craft I was wearing the highest crafting scales in game (well above my craft level), and I knew some level 1 / 100's wearing the highest adventure scales. And yes, that was before the RoP came out and we had level 100 Hatchlings running around.

So a level 100 Craft / level 50 Adv would still have level 100 Adventure scales. I don't know how they could do it any other way, since the only difference between crafting scales and adventure scales are what tech's you put on them. I suppose the techs themselves could impose some limit, but that would be silly.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

If you are 100 DCRA, and 50 DRAG, and you switch to say 11 DLSH, you sudenly can only wear T3 scales.

1) More stable/faster game. I hate how long it takes to load up, how I dread having to port because of the chance of timing out, or even how long it takes.

2) Loot rebalance. Some mobs are notoroius for never dropping comps, many of them used by a dozen techs. These should be looked at

3) Adventure Class Overview - Many classes need to be looked at extensively so that they are more desireable as a main class. These include - monk classes, battlemage, conjurer, scout, crossbowman and a few others that I am sure are in need of a few tweaks but have not played.

4) The chance to get all our epic spells
    Hiko - Former Defender of Shadow
    100 Knight of Creation Hybrid
    -= Disciples =-
    BOYCOTTING THE SUMMONED SHIELD OF CREATION AS OF JULY 17TH, 2006

i want some fixes

1) remove the craft grind like mentioned several times at the suggestion board (bonus resource and the fact that you are very fast overburdened) you can carry for expample 5000 bulk but if you get via bonus-resource 100 bulk to much then you cant move at all) this is frustrating and strange. Give us an option to say:
    if i would have gathered to much, then delete it
    if i would get bonus resource, then delete it

2) reduce the dragon selection field! its awfull to click on resources beneath you, you always target yourself

3) let the ability drulkars wings (sprint for flying dragons) to be activated when you already fly!

bonus wish and the most important for me ^^

4) restart the bugged dragon event =) give us the chance to aquire this lost and very important dragon event techs ^^

Solanaecane (sp?) is right.

I mean if you should change to DLSH, you lose the ability to equip any of your higher level scale SLOTS. I'm not saying allow 50DCRA/10DLSH (who also has DCRA100) to wear Lv100 scales, but allow us to make Lv50 scales that can be equipped on the Tail/Back/Hindleg/etc slots. Kinda stupid to have 9 equipment slots, and only be able to use 4 or so of them just becuase I switched crafting schools...

--Dhalin

2 little wish list things for me:

1. A Berserker quest, it is insulting for a trainer who is half my level to inform me I need to 'return when I have learned more.' Sheesh I capped that class, what more does she want?

2. I have no idea if this is possible but oh boy how I would LOVE to link a pouch and someone be able to browse my wares, ie in MP or in chat. I know this is possible in trade, but when I'm cleaning house I link that stuff up in a channel...and I think others might appreciate not being spammed with items (as I would). Just a nice little 'purple silk pouch' , clicky, and bam! my trophies, crystals, forms, techs and comps all there for others to pursue at their leisure (not to mention it would save time sorting through each of them doing the 'x whatever number you've got of each item).

These are my wishes, nitpick away
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Quote Originally Posted by Aria
    2. I have no idea if this is possible but oh boy how I would LOVE to link a pouch and someone be able to browse my wares, ie in MP or in chat. I know this is possible in trade, but when I'm cleaning house I link that stuff up in a channel...and I think others might appreciate not being spammed with items (as I would). Just a nice little 'purple silk pouch' , clicky, and bam! my trophies, crystals, forms, techs and comps all there for others to pursue at their leisure (not to mention it would save time sorting through each of them doing the 'x whatever number you've got of each item).
    I love this idea. I'm such a packrat that come vault cleaning day, I end up spamming guild chat big time. I wouldn't even consider doing it to MP. I'd get shown the door.
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

1. A real war. Make it a threat to everyone and everything. Allow for non-player owned structures to be utterly devastated. Raze em to the ground. Play-owned structures 1 unit of damage. Just enough to disable the structure. Patrols on roads, patrols in resource fields. AoP, bring him back. You can't have a real war without hitting the logistic tail of the opposition. What I listed above is the logistic tail of the Gifted. Conversly, allow us to damage those green blight node structure looking thingys, and have that damage have an adverse effect on WA forces in the area. Allow us to damage any other WA structures.

2. Tweak the Zombie Ogre spawn rate up some. There is a way to force em to spawn so this wish isnt for me. It's for the impatient and uninformed that think there is a shortage of Zombie Ogres. The rest of the Satyr Isles spawns are ok. Roll back the golem decimation. Bring on the Blighted Anchors, those mobs they spit out drop comps too. And the mobs are a damned sight easier to get to the some on Satyr Isles.

3. Modular Construction. Ya build a stoneworking shop. Ya decide ya want some silos for it. Instead separate silo structures you could add silo modules to the shop. Or say ya want to a smithy too, instead of building an enitrely separate shop, ya could add a smithy module to the stoneworking shop.

4. The winning numbers to the next powerball, mega-bazillion dollar lottery.

Hmmm, #4 is a dream aint it? Oh well, 3 wishes and a dream...
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Tigris

1. Review and balance the classes
    2. Fix the game client to remove all the frame lag
    3. Reverse the grouping XP and mob spawn nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Aria
    2 little wish list things for me:

1. A Berserker quest, it is insulting for a trainer who is half my level to inform me I need to 'return when I have learned more.' Sheesh I capped that class, what more does she want?

These are my wishes, nitpick away
    You can set a cargo disk so that when people get into trade with you all the items show up for sale...

Yes hon, I know . This wish is targeted more for linking in channels, for many to see, not an individual person that I am standing next too xD. I am not so lazy I cannot set the contents of a disk or pouch as 'contents for sale' in the context of that type of trade....was just a little wish to link a bag in guild or market or whichever channel that one can open and see what is inside..without having to spam is all
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Thread Information