Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any news?

Question any news?

are there any positive news?

or anything to say about EII and HZ?

i would like to read some official words. a statement or announcement from EII would encourage the old players?

what happens in the irc channel? is it still alive?

I check here daily, looking for news as to what EI has planned, but I haven't seen anything posted here. I don't check the IRC channel though.

Man I stop playing for a couple of months and the game gets sold to another company? So any information would be grateful since I wanted to play again. DB and his team is gone and we have a new team of dev's, correct? How do we know they're better than the old team? What about the old projects that were being worked on and are we still getting that expansion? Any news is always grateful. Thanks.

Myth, your guess is as good as ours. Our understanding is that one or two of the old Tulga folks made the transition temporarily, (to handle backups and weekly maint) future employment to be decided.

Their (EII) first few moves have proved to be 'unpopular' to put it nicely. So far, there have been no new news or additions other than occasionally a world master popping in and spawning some monsters. The last delta done by the Tulga Dev team, which had a lot of fixes is only part way done and in Blight so that is unlikely to be pushed to live.

Expansion was only in planning stages, so it's HIGHLY unlikely, as of now, we're uncertain of ANY plans or future fixes.

As far as coming back, there is currently some problems with billing, so you might be able to log in as a trial without signing up for a bit. I wouldn't put financial information out at any rate until the entire ordeal is resolved.

We don't know anything of their new devs, but as most of the dev team from Tulga didn't transition it's unknown how long their 'learning curve' will be or if it will even be possible.

Just my 2c.
    -HratLi

Edit:
    Huh... a new thread, see Chioxin's post below

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Thanks Chioxin I read that page and it wasn't too helpful before I posted..hehe. Thanks also HratLi for the info and so far I haven't had any bill issues that I can remember. I went over my CC info online and haven't been charged doubled. I took advantage of the 6 month deal in December and recently got charged in June. So if any problems arises it would be in December when I get charged again for another 6 months. Other than that, I hope everything goes fine since I love my dragon and would break my heart to see him go. Lets hope for the game doing good even though this is the 2nd company to buy the game..sigh.

It's their best attempt so far =D I'm in high hopes!

WOW, all I can say is WOW.

When I first started (a level -10 hatchy) there was a similar event. I wanted sooo bad to play, but the TP to Bristugo was shut off, I ran from the closest TP there only to die as soon as I got there, it was wonderful all the same, got rezzed only to die as soon as I was alive again, then dead again, and again and again.

I have not seen anything since, until today.

Thank you ever so much DE. If this is what is in store for us, all I can say is WAAAAAAHOOO! Take your time getting into the code. I know sooner or later we will get updates.

And, if you don't log off with DP, well you are not playing the game right.

I'm curious, exactly what are you talking about Mimir? Was there an event today?

Quote Originally Posted by Mimir
    WOW, all I can say is WOW.

When I first started (a level -10 hatchy) there was a similar event. I wanted sooo bad to play, but the TP to Bristugo was shut off, I ran from the closest TP there only to die as soon as I got there, it was wonderful all the same, got rezzed only to die as soon as I was alive again, then dead again, and again and again.

I have not seen anything since, until today.

Thank you ever so much DE. If this is what is in store for us, all I can say is WAAAAAAHOOO! Take your time getting into the code. I know sooner or later we will get updates.

And, if you don't log off with DP, well you are not playing the game right.
    O.o

o.O

*confuzed*

Sorry, maybe not an event, in the true sense of the word but a “mini event” then.

GM Dark Enigmaa (sp) conjured up a load of ogres and other assorted fun things to kill and be killed by. And since this was, what I bet his first attempt it was a smashing success.

So he's flexing his muscles a bit and learning the system. This is good.

Ogres would make me happy, wish I hadn't missed it

Quote Originally Posted by Alashar
    Ogres are not an event. And they are not new quests or lands or confectioner.
    Its something, which is better than nothing.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

I'm sure they are well aware that these things are needed Alashar, but complaining about them every time they do somthing else is not really going to help. They need to learn how the system works first.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi
    Its something, which is better than nothing.
    its something as long as its a build up to something better. If it doesn't lead to anything better than it means nothing.

But only time will tell in this matter. However time is not something EI has a lot of unfortunately. So keep your bar of performance an acceptable level. The supporters of horizons have been accepting a low bar of developer performance for quite long enough. Let EI know what your expectations are of the game. Praise when its needed constructively criticize on the same token as well.

*shakes head sadly*

No comment is far more beneficial than mean-spirited carping.

Criticize poor behavior when necessary, praise and encourage good behavior always.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Well I had fun.

As did others (I think?).

I had fun too. And I even got a Zombie Ogre Toe
    out of it!
    L100 Hatchling of the Realm of Order

Be happy that you got a event, Unity hasn't seen a WM for ages...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information