Thread: Now here's something for a laugh..

Default Now here's something for a laugh..

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

"..bristles like a porcupine..." lol funny

ps. 50 characters? *puzzled* is this a new requirement?
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Aye... this is quite amusing.

and the 50 char thing..
    I think it is there to ensure that people make meaningful comments to posts... not just "I agree" or "yes" or "no" etc..
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

*nods* alrighty then...and sorry to derail this thread *grins*...

~back to original post~

How hilarious is it to think this is could be the future of prayer and contemplation spent with one's god? rofl oh my, the mental pictures of the prominent religious leaders of today bristling like porcupines /snicker snicker
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

ROFL wow... that's awesome hehe. I want one! Wonder if it will come with any accesories... *Grins and chuckles*

That girl in the picture doesn't look so enlightened in my opinion...

That page references an art gallery. Its a themed sculpture, not an actual product.

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Even if it is just a sculpture, it's a pretty silly concept rofl.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

My god that is so funny

I wonder what happens if you rund around with that thing...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The helmet bristles like a porcupine with many different antennas. The visor is blacked out. Integrated headphones allow the worshipper to experience the signals. Sufficient controls allow the worshipper to tune the signals. The helmet is mounted to the wall on an ornate arm (at around waist level) and a small kneeling stool is provided (like a prayer kneeler). To use the Antenna the worshipper must kneel on the stool and inset their head into the helmet.
    Me.. I'd be praying that the weather stays nice... can you imagine praying to your higher being during a big electrical storm in this thing??

"Father forgive me, for I have sinned'

ZZZZZAAAPPPPPP

Yes, my child... you HAVE...
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
    Benjamin Disrael

Thread Information