Thread: Istarian Army Knives

zyanya

Default Istarian Army Knives

Willsomeone please tell me what school makes these? Tinkerer?

And while I'm on the craftng topic...where did all the lorekeepers go? I leave for 2 months and come back and I haven't seenone in 3 weeks. Or the real question: where do formulae come from now other than a mob drop or consigner?

Thanks!

Default Re: Istarian Army Knives

Welcome back [:D]

The formulas can now be found on the actual trainers themselves and can still be bought by Imperial Lore Tokens. Beginner tokens count as 1c and Journeyman tokens now give you 5c toward your purchases.

They also built the formulatron machines on the blacksmith porch in Dalimond and top floor of New Rachival. These machines took over for the gambling feature of the old lorekeepers. The formulatrons also buy formulas if you find yourself with too many doubles to hope to sell on a consigner.

Demitri

the lorekeepers were removed, the traniers now sell all the formula's relavent 2 them, not sure about the knives, tink's maybe, either that or they just normal metal tools, so ne1 who can normally make tools.

Clare

Takes metalworking to make an Istarian Army Knife...so blacksmith, fitter, or tink...Do armorsmiths get metalworking? You can get a form from the blacksmith trainer at least, that's where I got mine.

wWeaponsmiths can make the army knife as well. [:P]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Thread Information