Thread: Undead Wisp Problem

Default Undead Wisp Problem

A member of our guild has been working on his ARoP for a while now. For a couple of days he and some other higher level players (two ancient dragons among them) have been on the Satyr Isles trying to get the undead wisp essence and have had no luck. He does have his claw and the correct crystals to use in the claw. Could there be a problem with this quest? The higher level players have been ancients for quite some time but remember getting the essence a lot faster than his quest is going. What is the best isle to hunt from? How long should it take? Please help so he can get this quest done and get ready for the Rift. Thanks.

You just have to keep trying. I remember it took me about a week to get the essence.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Craft yourself a head scale of feast... go to Alged and take on the Famine blights, they are easier to single out and kill.

It took Tasheira and I about an hour to get ours... your milage may vary.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

He has finally looted what he needed. Now he is in the stage just before heading to the Rift. A guild member will be making him his special scales for the rift hunt and then this will all be over....finally!!

Thread Information