Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Unitas NA Shard Player Input

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Inasmuch as I may agree with you, Godly, I can't stress enough the importance of STAYING AWAY from EA. Their focus is on The Sims. When they bought out Westwood Games for Earth and Beyond, it wasn't very long before they were closing EnB down to give everyone vouchers to transfer to The Sims Online.

Many of us ended up here in Horizons instead.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

It doesn't really matter how the community reacted to naggy. It's his job to communicate to us and later it became someone elses job to do so.

Who has this job is so unclear to anybody so it seems I even thinkm that this is something uncertain with PMI the way things are looking right now

No statement from PME / EII so far, no real support around it seems. For me it looks like they are looking for a new buyer or the whole bunch will be hosted as long as income from paying players is higher then costs for hosting.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Exclamation Only for don't forget...

Expecially to EI/PME staff:

I write this post only to say that we, players of Unity and Blight, are still waiting for some notices / news.
    I know that the forum is full of post like this, but I saw that in the last few days the number of posts is decreased exponentially.
    People are tired of this lack of communication and I think, but I hope to be in wrong, that is what you want.
    But I have not lost the hope to know what will be our future as players, community and shards.
    I will try to keep this post alive, with my thought and consideration, writing at least one time a week, just for not be too much "pressing" .

Best regards

Ar-Narluin Arohk - Ancient Lunus Blue Dragoness - DRAG 100 - DCRA 100 - DLSH 75 / 100 Mil Hoard
    Malashea - Adult Helian Silver Dragoness - DRAG 100 - DCRA 100 - DLSH 3 / 6 Mil Hoard

I am sure you re "pressing" no one by posting here.
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

I'm sure it is their #1 priority, right after billing

Well, they would have to actually log in to the forum to read it

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech
    Well, they would have to actually log in to the forum to read it
    And they have to actually care to log in ... /sighs

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Do they even remember that they bought this game?
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Only for don't forget...

Umm, they do perform maint every week, that in itself, is proof that they *know* they bought the game.

Unless maintaince is automatic or somehting i know with unity it was if something went wrong used to be a while before we saw anything done about it..still i hope things do get sorted out like tis a good game this shame to see it go down the way tis goin

OMG Peaches, you are still about. Have not seen anything deleted or censored lately. Thought you had disapeared on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Umm, they do perform maint every week, that in itself, is proof that they *know* they bought the game.
    I thought the maintenance script automatically ran at the same time every week. You mean someone actually has to *gasp* click a button? Or type a 2-3 word command into a box somewhere? OMG!! They're overworked!! No wonder they can't post on their forum and talk to their customers.

/sarcasm off

seems to me they are just milking the uncancelled accounts. Nothing has been done in a long time...trying to figure out a reason why I should put my new credit card number into my account.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    you are the only liason between us and pmeii! put aside how you feel about the game and take up the voice of the community and ask, tell, and if that fails demand something from them. then let everyone know their reply and if they dont reply say so.

youre in the loop, there are a lot of others here that deserve to be as well. probably deserve it more than you. maybe they even shut you out that is something that should be known to all.

LOTRO is pretty good and I believe comes out end of april.

That might be a viable game for misplaced Horizonites

we will get no response at all

only in 2-3 month when PME runs out of money and quitts the service for HZ ^^

maybe another company will try their "best" and will buy HZ ^^

I would doubt anyone would pay anything for Horizons that would warrant Baker even getting out of his chair to make a contract up.

Craigs List ---> Free Stuff --->

Your own MMORPG. Must be able to haul the servers and equipment yourself, bandwidth not included. Horizons is an award winning MMORPG with a perpetual world full of adventure and excitement. You are getting the Servers and Database only, any developmental software will have to be purchased separately.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I understood that one of the main problems this game has with the way it was coded, so in a way it would have to be recoded and in this is something never will happen.

Thread Information