View Poll Results: Do we need additional Plot / Structure permissions?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Absolutely!

19 47.50%
  • No! Absolutely not! It's fine as it is!

1 2.50%
  • I don't care!

4 10.00%
  • I want at least a "Public" option on some structures (Pawnbroker / Consigner)

6 15.00%
  • I'd love to give access to individual structures (i.e. Friends on Silo)

20 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Plot / Structure permissions Poll

Default Plot / Structure permissions Poll

I wonder how many people feel as brassed off about plot / structure permissions as I do.

I was going to build a public consigner in Selen, along with a Pawnbroker... well the pawnie is built, but as my plot is "Friends only", so is the Pawnbroker.

There REALLY needs to be a "Public" setting for at least Pawnbrokers and Consigners.

The whole permission option for the plot itsself is crap. We donnt need a friends option for the plot. We need it for the singel structures.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

I'm going to go one step farther here on what is a long-rehashed discussion. Not just are individual storage structure permissions needed, but a seperation of "read/write" permissions as well. For example, I would very much like to set up a silo or a set of silos that have a short list of players that can take materials from them, and a long list of players that can deposit materials there.

That would be nice, Sol, but probably require a lot of re-coding I'd guess.
    I'm just hoping with HZ under new management, this might at some point get addressed.

When you can set rights per silo you can rent your silo's out. This is something I have been doing on Unity with the risk for the person who rented the silo as I had to set it open too all.

When you can set rights per silo you can rent your silo's out. This is something I have been doing on Unity with the risk for the person who rented the silo as I had to set it open too all.

Thread Information