Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANYTHING new?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_Aris
    It seems since the new "gang" took over everything has been steady and or down hill.
    It was allready somewhere close to the botom. Granted they could go lower, but I'm hoping that that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW
    It was allready somewhere close to the botom. Granted they could go lower, but I'm hoping that that's not going to happen.
    you are gonna need a mark VI gnomish burrowing matrix device to go any lower !!!

Don't break into the magma !!!

Blight has received no new patches since the sale and unless I'm mistaken, the system requires Blight be patched before Live. There are still "developer markers" all over the sand ogre area and no normal spawn of them.

The change regarding new confectioner stuff broke the old. It is not possible to complete quests (Shining Blades) that require edibles, like soups, without bringing the ingredients from Live.

Blight did not get a Halloween event.

Blight has yet to see a WM on since the sale, unless you count the visit from Illyist, to the best of my knowledge.

The community on Blight, however, remains intact and we continue to see more transfers from Live every day. When a patch does happen, we will have testers for it and we'll be ready.
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

thanks for keeping me updated everyone

when i heard ei was bought out i did nothing but laugh so hard i almsot cried, i dont know why maybe cause its happened so much thats all i could do? i mean maybe its dumb i come back and post but i cant help it , i loved it here, but it makes me sick, physically sick what they have done to this wonderful world of istaria, it was my first mmorpg and WAS the best. Now that EI has been sold i dont know if ill even bother to come back, i think its pretty much flushed down the toilet.

I'm glad so many of you are atleast having honest and true FUN, cause thats what it comes down too enjoy it while its here, cause we all know there will never be anything as cool as istaria...

so thanks for keeping me updated

What have they done to HZ?
    They have done nothing to HZ.. it's still there, running... it's just the same game we played when TG ruled..

They earned themselfves a bad reputation. But HZ still is completely intact.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

it might be in tact and you can run around it in do most of the quests craft ect... but there is soo much more to it, there is no way im going into detail, its all o ver the forums i started when it first came out, its ALMOST a different world, those who have seen the changes know what i mean. now im not being a downer saying oh its all bad blah blah its certainly more of a game then when it came out but well.. im not going to explain this one.

Alexis_Aris check your private messages. I sent you something that I thought was interesting.

Thread Information