Thread: Primal epic claws?

Default Primal epic claws?

So, as far as I know, there are two epic dragon claws in the game. The Deamon claw, and the Valcore claw. Both are T&C aligned. I think there are a lot of primal casting dragons that can't hit much of anything with T&C.... well I can't anyway. <,,< It would be really cool if there was an epic claw or two made for us dragon wizards.

Well there is the Reklar Tail scale for the caster dragons:

And that a claw who would use primal would look a bit wired for me, T&C on claws are right for me. And btw helians also have that weapon stone what you get after ARoP.

But just my 2c about that.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Interesting. Please excuse my ignorance but where does one get that scale?

You get in from General Reklar Plaquebearer, a named mob like valkor, he drops the 4 parts of the scale and the formular. You need the 4 parts to make the scale.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ahh yes, I know exactly where he is, just forgot his name. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    And btw helians also have that weapon stone what you get after ARoP.
    Forget that Helian RoP stone. ARoP scale was fine. The stone you get after finish never worked. The short buff i got 1-2 times a day max and the delay/recycle stuff only workes with a few spells.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

The Helain ARoP STONE works great actually. I see it proc all the time. And I notice a difference in speed with all my aoes and repeating. It gives you 50 primal without procing, and stacks with primal techs, and power crystals/techs too.
    Last edited by CallakDW; November 22nd, 2006 at 11:06 PM.

Thread Information