Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time spent in game

Default Time spent in game

One of my friends calculated for me, my time spent in game. * I really hate math*

At any rate, I now have (math is figured wrong will reenter in a bit )ingame, and all those hours represent and still represent, my continued fun with Horizons.

So, how many hours have you all racked up having fun with Horizons?
    Last edited by Peaches; November 27th, 2006 at 03:03 PM.

No offense, Peaches, but I think that math is a bit off. The figure of 25,840 hours translates to 1076.67 days, that would mean that you have spent 24 hours every day logged in since the date of launch some three years ago now. And I KNOW you sleep now and again . . . . :P
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Eileen was created 1066 days ago and has been played, as of this morning, 225 days and 18 hours. I haven't got all the stats for Ppiggon and Xanthippe and Solaran and Bromweld and.... hmmm. it might take me awhile to gather up all their hours too! I'll just say "a LOT!"

Looks like Peaches original number was accidentally figured from how many days ago she was created instead of from the play time. Just a guess.
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

Doesn't matter what the exact number of hours will have been - what it amounts to is A WHOLE LOAD OF FUN
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Default Ok

Huge error, but the time ingame for my one character is 8974 for total hours played. Sorry for the error
    Last edited by Peaches; November 27th, 2006 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    ... but the time ingame for my one character is 8974...
    Wow, not quite 374 entire days! That's just over one full year You have me beat. Maybe everyone else too! Now I'm interested in seeing if there's anyone at all that can top that? I have my doubts that anyone can.
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

/info tells you that. Ill have to see what mine is at

Archebold had far more time than that at one point, averaging over 12 hours a day I think

Created 1068 days ago, 112 days in game.

Default Very true

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    Archebold had far more time than that at one point, averaging over 12 hours a day I think

Sadly, he is no longer with us.

Who me? 1084 Days since Gifting and 169d:20h, or 4,076 hours. Less than 1/2 of Peaches, whose time is impressive indeed.

I've been playing very little the last nine months or so.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Due to an Unity Merge error a few people on Unity used to have more than 24h a day of online time.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

[11/28/06 00:06:04] Piira was created 967 days ago and has been in Istaria for a total of 490 days 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Piira Laxdaela
    [11/28/06 00:06:04] Piira was created 967 days ago and has been in Istaria for a total of 490 days 1 hour.
    and how many of those hours did you spend afk using macro's?

645d since creation, 149d in game. 23% of the time in game.

*sigh*

Back in Jul, it was 30%.

1085 days / almost 200 days in game, about 10 of which should be written off as "I fell asleep while playing" (faak).
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

[11/29/06 14:26:53] Takora was created 1090 days ago and has been in Istaria for a total of 127 days 18 hours.

I must use my time then very efficient or such

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

only 977 days ago, total 172 days 2 hours here :-)

i need to figure out what to do for celebration when i hit 1000 days....

1007 days from creation 329 days, 12 hours in game mostly hunting, some asleep in chair, some while out fishing because I forgot to log out
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

about 4 hours in november .... mostly stopped building due to uncertanty of unity.....about 80 hours october
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Thread Information