Thread: Goodbye to my dear friends

Default Goodbye to my dear friends

To everyone who helped an innocent little elf to find the steps within the big world of Istaria many years ago I now wish to hug goodbye. It has been a wonderful journey in my time here at least until the depths of despair hit with the purchase by the Gentleman of EII.
    To everyone who is now my dear friend I look forward to continued contact with you in whatever game you find in the future.
    A fond wave of this elven wrist before I say goodbye.
    Alhannah
    Ranger/Elemental Archer (RETIRED)
    Blight Server
    Conclave Of Shadows

Default I too am gone

As i suspected I recieved a warning for my outburst.
    As such I too am leaving
    Farewell fellow Blighters , farewell my friends
    effective 21st Dec my accounts will no longer be renewed
    Effective immediately I will no longer post on this forum

Default Blight Players

Goodbye and thank you for all that you did for Horizons. The players of Blight were incredibly important to everyone's experience.

David Bowman

The heart of Blight slows even more as yet another wound is received.

Alhannah, may good fortune always preceed and follow you. Safe journeys to you whereever you may go.

Theros, though a small dwarf, you were a giant of heart and helpfulness to not only me but hundreds of others. I and many, many others understand your reasons, but nonetheless grieve at your leaving.

Thank you David for your comments. They were most opportune for these players farewells.

*hangs head in silent memorium of dear friends now gone*
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Farewell to both of you, and many thanks for your warmth & welcome when I stopped in to play tourist.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

WHAT! This is not good. Farewell if I don't see you live to say goodbye

Theros, and Alh you guys take care Im still playing but work and family obligations, have caused me to set the game aside for a week or 2 a month at the most, depending on how long this assignment keeps me back on 17 hour day lol
    Andy...
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Default Rememberance Day

As the passing of time occurs so too is the time of reflection. To all of those already gone from Blight
    Fel, Farb, Icing, Magus, Tala, Pangor, Marielle, Mighty, Tiggles. Broc , Alundra, Hulliam, Ellisan, Dragor, Reshii, and our WM Illyist.

(please feel free to add names in your posts for those I have missed)

and now with the leaving of Theros, Alhannah and now myself I suggest a Rememberance Day to be held at the Shrine Of The Fallen on Pangai.

All welcome to attend .... suggestions for the time of ceremony I will gather from all in game and on here and announce it for all

Default Date for Rememberance

To all on Blight we invite you to attend the Rememberance Day for all of our friends who are no longer with us, and also to say goodbye to those leaving.

Date : Saturday 9th December 2006

Time : 10pm Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    7pm Pacific Standard Time (USA)
    2pm Melbourne Time (Australia)
    England - sorry dont know

BYO Food, Drinks and partners :P

Default Farewell

Again I'm being forced to post a farewell to more of the people who have become true online friends and who made me so welcome when I came over from Chaos to live on Blight permanently.

FYI for the remembrance meeting in UK the time will be 2 or 3 am on Sunday 10th, guess I'll be tucked up in my bed but will probably leave Poppi logged in at the Pangai Shrine to show my respects.

If I don't see any of you in game beforehand I wish you good health, long life and happiness. *cheers*

With thanks for fond memories of times shared.

Poppi_Chaos_1
    Blight Test Server
    Proud to have been there!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkElf
    To all on Blight we invite you to attend the Rememberance Day for all of our friends who are no longer with us, and also to say goodbye to those leaving.

Date : Saturday 9th December 2006

Time : 10pm Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    7pm Pacific Standard Time (USA)
    2pm Melbourne Time (Australia)
    England - sorry dont know

BYO Food, Drinks and partners :P
    Ah, many thanks Poppi, for reminding us of the day difference. AU time will be 2pm on Sunday, 10 December 2006.
    Flsssssh Rsssssst

Default Farewell Blight

To the citizens of Blight I bid you all a fond farewell.
    My time there is now over
    For over two years I have called Blight my home and I part with many memories of battles won and battles lost , more over the many fine people I came in contact with.
    Flsssssh and Siluket now hoist the Conclaves warbanners on Blight and I wish you well.
    Theros and Zarb are now join Blight's God and World Master Illyist Oddstar , Silmarwen , Alhannah , Alundra and Tiggles entombed at Pangai's Shrine of the Fallen with Kirs and Blood's tomb postioned on the overlooking Hill.
    Many thanx for the kind words from those in the posts above
    Finally this Old Dwarf must say

Lwc yn Brwydro Deifio

*Hangs head in fond remembrance*

"Goodbye Theros," he whispers, barely loud enough for the entombed to hear.
    Flsssssh Rsssssst

Thread Information