Just for fun...how about we do a little vote. For the following 'positions'

Emperor

Empress

General of the Armies of the Gifted

Crown Prince of <insert racial city name here>

Crown Princess of <insert racial city name here>

Prince of <insert racial city name here>

Princess of <insert racial city name here>

This is biped only. The reasoning for biped only is that, unless I completely misunderstand Dragon Lore, they couldn't care less about biped politics.

Vote for one person for Emperor and Empress. Please identify gender. Highest vote getters male and female get Emperor and Empress. 3rd highest gets General and so on down the line.

Just for fun....
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Emperor: Steward McGubbin on New Trismus--he's just so nice and makes it a point to warmly greet every newly Gifted.

Empress: Nadia--because she's got more gold than everyone else in Istaria combined.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Maybe I shoulda said players?? what players would ya vote for
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

OOOO...emperor warsong empress lilianna,the next grim reaper....kwinn lol, general of the armies starlight, duno what else lol besides head cook>.> awdz:P

dunno about princess or princes and such...but I vote for :

Sonea as The Realm's Most Excellent Storyteller

Sephi as Istaria's Greatest Riddler

and

Dabogus (he'll grumble about this lol) as The Shortest Court Jester
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

could be have a court fool as well?
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

As I don't care one whit about dragon postur--erm, politics, I nominate Awdz as Empress of the Three Sisters.

(For the record, The Three Sisters are a trio of Guild islands--Toku is our area, and it lies way to the far west of the Three.)

((bah, Dragon's have their own politics. But we don't need to vote - everyone knows I'm the Queen of the Dragons! )8==)~ ))
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethosos
    As I don't care one whit about dragon postur--erm, politics, I nominate Awdz as Empress of the Three Sisters.

(For the record, The Three Sisters are a trio of Guild islands--Toku is our area, and it lies way to the far west of the Three.)
    wowsers, empress? thanks but i don't think i fit that role... just ask my sisters...
    <ooc - in real life i have 2 sisters, one claims she's always right, the other claims she's never wrong. i asked them where i fit into that and in unison they said, 'in between, always wrong and never right!' i do think of them every time i see the three sisters area name come up though>

carinde is who i'd think of for empress of the shard :-)

Thread Information