Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farewell to Blight

C'gan,
    Thank you for the invite on behalf of the Blight shard,
    We on Blight have been hesitant on doing this till the last moment , in hoping that the owners see that Blight deserves to live as much as Live and Unity does.
    I wish I could rally more Blighter's to come forth, even tho I have been elected to speak for the Blight shard, with out other voices ,I am just one persons posting for an entire shard, also on the down side is that many Blight users are else where for Christmas and New Years. gonna be not a good thing when these people come back and see their server is sitting in someones desktop trash can.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Just did a browse from my holiday hotel and found this news. OK my friends its farewell from Gorek and myself now, time has come.

Irony of it all, I just tried to cancel my subscriptions and got the MRC1 error!

Blood Oath Ascension guild, never heard of it rofl!!!

Poppi-Gorek
    ex Blight and Horizons players

Best to all our friends

Poppi, PLEASE before you quit give the owners time to see that Blight's money from subscriptions is as good as anyone's else money and that Blight deserves to stay up, and Unity also deserves a shot also somehow !!

Although this is a sad time, all whom are deciding to come to Chaos, you are more then welcome. And if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me, or House of Pain.

Jayne

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Angry not sure i want to start over again

i will have to think about whether i want to support a game i no longer get any fun out of.......
    chaos is much different from blight, by all accounts, and i am not sure i will fit in.
    i will give it a try, i suppose, but i don't know if i have enough trust left for much more......

C'gan
    Appreciate it.. if we can even get in contact with pixelmagic, and all we can do is transfer there, I will look forward to it, but as it stands they have given us a fake email, and not said anything..
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Thumbs down Email Does Not Work

The email given does not work, so for any that do want to have a "Main Toon" remade on another server (not copied) then unfortunately it isnt going to happen.
    Merry Christmas and a Crappy New Year

Then I see that "they" have no "right " to do this to Blight, we pay just like live does and just like Unity does , why does blight get treated like the south end of a north bound mule, sure its a test server but what about thousands of hours helping to ensure Hz worked "better"
    and to Top it off doing it on a long holiday weekend when few people are logged in is like ,, well I dont know what its like.

Yes, it is just a test server.. but Artifact and Tulga respected us as players, and friends, they did everything in their power to prevent our characters from becomming lost or unavaliable. And we pay.. I suppose it is not good enough for them.
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Well I have just tried to cancel my lighthouse account and got the mc1 error
    so i rang the bank and reported the card lost ... no more billing from that now

So with that said and the lack of real communication about our future I bid all the Blight players a fond farewell.
    I also bid a thankyou to all the live players who have voiced their support for us in this dark time.

I now take my seven accounts and bid thee all goodbye

Lwc yn Brwydro Deifio

Default Goodbye

Just wanted to say goodbye

To all my blighter friends pm me your e-mail so I can stay in touch, for those of you that already gave them to me thank you.

It's been a fun year of hard work and good friends on Blight, thank you all that helped with ARoP and the building, and just keeping it fun.

I've been nauseous and have cried so much that my eyes are all puffy since being smacked with this lil Christmas Present from EI/PM, thanks for ruining my holiday, I have a hard enough time not being depressed at this time of year as it is.

Goodbye all, and take care

Siluket Mosytar
    Sumaura Starflight

To those that are leaving, I wish them best of luck. If anyone from blight comming to live shards, I hope to see you on order. (Spira WingsOfFire is my new character)

Default BloodOath Ascension Guild

Remember a while back when Theros did Blood Oath´s Ascension to AROP at Bristugo. I posted screenshots, did a group list of 10 of us, could only get 10 in the group, check the post, its still there, is this what they mean by the BloodOath Ascension Guild. If so what about the folk there who weren´t in the group. Apologies for punctuation, typing on a Spanish keyboard lol.

Hope it all goes well for you if you get where-ever it is you´re aiming for.

I assume they just made a mistake thinking thats a guild. I would assume if anyone whom plays blight as there main, send them an mail. Then they can work with you on replacing your character.

I have serious doubts about the ability to do anything
    the email not working was the last sign , that should have been checked before implimentation
    I got a plain " hit the road jack ' msg from that one
    I will be checking in over the next few days for pms when they dry up Im gone.
    Adios Jayne the times we did hunt were a blast

Thread Information