Thread: Should I come back?

Question Should I come back?

Hello to all my old friends !
    I got to admit that I realy miss horizons and all my friends. I would like to know if someting as changed in the last 2 month?? Will the expension still ocur? Who is left of my old friends anyways?
    Well hope to all see you again one day
    Aucus

I don't know about the expansion....but we miss you.

And nothing gamewise has changed at all, insofar as patching goes. If the new owners have decided on certain developmental changes it is a mystery to us.

But we're still around...and it would be nice to see you ingame again.
    Send me a pm when you check this again so we can exchange email/im info at least ... been to long since I've had a good international cuisine debate

ps : I finally know what poutine (sp?) is!
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

I think EII/PE said thier was no expantion work/doc to speak of did they not?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, I'll chime in as one still here. Nothing new has been permanently added. However, it's still a time to build up what everyone's planned as well as the remaining World Projects.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Good to see old friends again... too bad there will probly be no expension atleast not before a long time... I will probly be back around march since I need to finish my courses first (I will do my best to do them the faster that I can ) anyways Aria I will send you a pm whit my coords and if any of my old friends want to talk to dont be shy!
    Have a good one friends and keep me posted! lol

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Right now, the main push for PME is to get Unity/Unitas swapped over so they can work on bringing Unity up to speed with the live shards (as I recall, Unity is behind even in updates from Chaos and Order). Then we'll see where they go.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

there you are aucus i was wondering where you went. im still around no worries im staying as long as i can ^_^; its your choice if you want to come back or not but i miss you my friend.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

*misses Aucus too*

Come back if you want, it's still around! Can't say I visit much recently as I've been busy with life too like you hehe. You are missed though =D

*friendly nuzzles and licks!*

awww I miss you guys too ! I will probly finish my course by correspondance and come back after if everything goes well in the horizon world
    Hope to see you guys soon! Do not be afraid to e-mail me if you want to talk
    Lather friends

Thread Information