Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unitas Transfer email

Thumbs up Unitas Transfer email

Look what I just got 3 minutes ago:

Dear Unity Player,

We are sending you this email to confirm your interest in the possibility of transferring your Horizons characters and plots to a North American server. We are still in the process of evaluating what this server transfer would entail, but we will be contacting you with updates, as soon as we have them.

If you know of any other Unity players who are interested in transferring characters, please recommend that they contact us, so that we might have an accurate estimate of the number of players interested in a transfer. To begin with, we will need to know the number of characters they wish to transfer and the email address associated with their account.

Regards,

The EI/PME Horizons Team
    Looks like something is still going on... good news!

... Now I thought on it a bit more, and noticed something. They would like to know our account's user name (email adress). This means they already have the account information, and just need to compare this with the email adress we provide them. So did GN give away account information? Interesting...
    Last edited by Fidri; January 16th, 2007 at 08:24 PM.
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

I got that email, too.

But I did not get it to my horizons email address, but the address I send that email, containing the information about how many accounts and characters I want to have transferred...

You remember? The thread is still sticky in the unity subforum
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Yes I do remember. I got the email on the same address is sent that email with, too. Not on my horizons accounts email adresses.

But that is not my point. EI/PME asking for my account's email address would mean they want to compare it with something. This something has to be Unity's account information, holding my personal data, which I did not approve of to make a transatlantic trip...
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

I got the email also - so hopefully thing are going well with testing

I did not receive the email but I am happy to read it here.

To clear an issue if htere is confussion :

I did not sent an email in the past regarding the transfer as other poster mention. So personally I see in this that EI/PME only send out emails to those that contacted in the past.

Could I ask someone to make the email adress you need to send to public as probably other people will have not received it. (specially if it is an "unity transfer specific email adress" of EI/PME)

Thanks.

Its howmuch... like 80% the same email again?
    Why should i send someone who didnt even introduce himself my account data? Why should I trust these guys to play with my time and hopes?
    (pukes)
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Royal is right here.. It is virtually the same email as before. Nothing new or concrete, just a time buyer.
    If you've had a database for three weeks now, and aren't really sure what you are going to do with it, or you even think you can set up a new shard, something isn't right.

its good that EU players ar getting an update on status of Unitas...

but PME/EII, can we get an update status on blight character transfers please???
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

lol, what exactly is the "update" if I may ask?

updates, as soon as we have them
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Xante

Could I ask someone to make the email adress you need to send to public as probably other people will have not received it. (specially if it is an "unity transfer specific email adress" of EI/PME)

Thanks.
    [email protected] is the address on the e-mail.

I sent two returns, one from each of my account addresses. Interestingly one off them has been notified as undeliverable. I am therefore wating to see if the second one also goes the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by aegor
    I sent two returns, one from each of my account addresses. Interestingly one off them has been notified as undeliverable. I am therefore wating to see if the second one also goes the same way.
    This is sounding familiar.
    Hope you, who are more numerous then us lowly Blighters, get some response from them.
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Quote Originally Posted by aegor
    [email protected] is the address on the e-mail.

Having checked, it turns out that the undeliverable error was due to an error within the mailing system. Using the e-mail provider linked to the second address worked OK. Problem was therefore at my end.

ok then this

Quote Originally Posted by Nagafen
    As part of our preparation for the launch of the Unitas shard, we need to compile a comprehensive list of every player who intends to participate. We will be doing a complete transfer of characters and will also be working towards doing transfers of plots.

If you are planning to transfer to Unitas, please send an email to [email protected] stating how many characters you plan on transfering. If you know of anyone else who is planning on transfering who might not read this post, please urge them to send an email, as well. It is very important that we have a clear idea of how many transfers we'll be doing, so that we can be prepared.

Please list the subject of the email as "Unitas Transfers".
    had no use at all?

so we need to send a new eMail?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson

had no use at all?

So it seems - e-mails already sent for my accounts as well as my son's.

Mail I just send:
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Nicholas Dobbins,

I want to inform you that you can remove me from the transfer list.
    I have decided I wont transfer my inactive account.

My main character of my account is Rhialto (rating 134).

I wish EI/PME all the best for the future.

Greetings,
    <real name>

---------------------------------------------------

So that was that... I wish you all the best after the transfer!
    Rhialto,
    100CHSW/100WIZ/100CON/100CLRC
    The Iron Watch
    Ice Server

Sent my message, however i have also advised them that 3 of my accounts on unity are also live on chaos, but with different characters attached (after Tulga aquired some of our unity logons a while back and I decided to leave unity).

I have reminded them that if they do copy over the unity characters etc, that the are not to overwrite the existing chaos/order characters that some of us now use.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

At least something is happening, I'm glad about that. I hope I can soon fly high up in the skies of Unitas (I still dislike the name : P).

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    ok then this

Originally Posted by Nagafen
    As part of our preparation for the launch of the Unitas shard, we need to compile a comprehensive list of every player who intends to participate. We will be doing a complete transfer of characters and will also be working towards doing transfers of plots.

If you are planning to transfer to Unitas, please send an email to [email protected] stating how many characters you plan on transfering. If you know of anyone else who is planning on transfering who might not read this post, please urge them to send an email, as well. It is very important that we have a clear idea of how many transfers we'll be doing, so that we can be prepared.

Please list the subject of the email as "Unitas Transfers".

had no use at all?

The new email is a CONFIRMATION of the interest shown after the email you posted above. AND if you know someone who would like to be transfered but didn't reacted on the first mail to give them the mailadres.

SO, what do you mean with "no use at all?"
    Why are you always asking for information if you obviously don't read what is given?

We still have to wait and see what the outcome is but this is a sign of life and I appreciate it.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

no use at all = you havent seen any reaction

do you got an confirmation eMail for your first eMail?

do you got an answer: hey thanks for your interest

do you got an answer at this board: hey thanks for your answer and X accounts want to be moved.

Unity players have been already asked for statistic evaluation to tell if they want to be transferred and how many accounts. so i dont see any new? only that they ask now for the number of chars you want to be transfered

but its ok if you imply that i have not read what is given ^^

no use at all = you havent seen any reaction
    do you got an confirmation eMail for your first eMail?

The reaction on your reaction to the email of Nafagen(the first email) is this recent email. Look at the reaction of Xante who didn't react to the first mail and didn't receive the latest mail.

Nowhere in the latest mail is said you have to send a mail again.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information