Thread: Helping Chaos

Default Helping Chaos

As one of the Knight Keepers of the guild Bane of the Aegis on order I would like to say Welcome to the relocated members of Chaos Shard. I can't imagine what I would do in that situation. We at BOA have several high lvl crafters and are willing to help in any way we can. We have set a special email [email protected] There are only a few of us but we will reply and help all that need/want our help as fast as we can. Second of all I would like to say Good Job to all the members of Order in helping our relocated Brothers and Sisters. Its so nice to be in a community that is willing to help at the drop a hat. Third I hope Chaos Server is back up and running soon so you all can get back, but for those staying on Order Welcome to our Little Happy Shard. If you need anything feel free to ask. MP is always full of helpful players.

your suggestion is admirable... but...

because of the already paranoid players on chaos that believe the reason Unity is closed and now blight, (and now chaos) is to force everyone to start new characters on Order, thus extending their need for subs.

This is something I have been hearing a lot of by several posters... "Order has been the 'chosen shard' and will receive all the attention..."

part of that has to do with several <ahem> players that believe in rosey fields and blue skies... because nothing ever goes wrong on Order.

If chaos does not come back... pretty much I am not coming back, and the rosey fields can whither and die and the sky can turn WA green and the world can be taken over by blight.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Helping Chaos

[QUOTE=Justa Mirage]your suggestion is admirable... but...

This is something I have been hearing a lot of by several posters... "Order has been the 'chosen shard' and will receive all the attention..."

part of that has to do with several <ahem> players that believe in rosey fields and blue skies... because nothing ever goes wrong on Order.

This is quite amusing actually. A blemished rose is still treated as a healthy rose. I can only speak for myself, but, nothing is perfect, and I accept the conditions, to log in and play Horizons. I see the problems, but I accept them. Now, the rose? After much nurturing, it has become a beautiful rose.

Peaches: will anything ever happen that will cause you to not have a cheery attitude about this game?

This is not a put down, it's a serious question. No matter what problem is posted, or how bad things get, you always see the sunny side... what would it take to change you to the Dark Side (tm)?

That's very nice, ty very much

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, as a member of the Order shard, I'll toss my hand out to invite all the refugees to the shard. It's nice getting to meet some of you in game who I would normally only get to meet here in the forums.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Iwould come play over there for a while, but both my accounts are at their toon limit
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarr
    Iwould come play over there for a while, but both my accounts are at their toon limit
    There's a toon limit? Hmmm... I'm surely getting close...

Last I heard, all limits were wiped when the game couldn't figure out anything about accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Now, the rose? After much nurturing, it has become a beautiful rose.
    what rose are you talking about exactly ?

The game horizons is anything but healthy or in a beautiful state right now. I'd say rather that someone took a weed whacker to your rose garden and went to town.

Woot!! yup you are right, got a little blue hatchling on Order now name of Draakar see everyone there.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Quote Originally Posted by MadDwarf
    what rose are you talking about exactly ?

The game horizons is anything but healthy or in a beautiful state right now. I'd say rather that someone took a weed whacker to your rose garden and went to town.
    Didn't you know roses get to be the most beautiful when they are totally covered in manure? Maybe that's why this garden stinks so badly.

It's pretty sad that a thread that is only about helping out the Chaos refugees has degenerated to one of such bitterness.

Seriously....roses, manure, stink?

A bit much isn't it?

I understand the anger and the frustration, but there's a place for that, and it shouldn't be in this thread.

You're right. This isn't the thread for it. But it isn't the thread for all roses and rainbows either. You can't have one without expecting the other.

It's a thread that someone on Order started, offering help to the disenfranchised from Chaos.

That's pretty much all it is, or should be.

There are no roses and most posts lately have seemed to have turned into a pissing match.

Fact: Chaos is down for an undetermined period of time.

Fact: Chaos players are unhappy about it.

It's not a venue for bitter people to gloat or speculate over EI's incompetency.

The only people at this time that have any right to vent are those that are actively playing on Chaos and want it back up....we're the only ones that have a vested interest in the situation.

Everyone else posting in glee is just looking for yet another reason to slam EI/PMI.

I had started a charactor on Order a few weeks back. With the current downtime for Chaos I've been joined by many of my Chaos friends and guildmates. I would like to thank all the folks on Order for their welcome and help. I hope we don't cause you to much trouble. I've told my guildmates to wipe their feet and try not to break anything.

TelShyia

To Raign:
    I would like to thank you for your kind and considerate offer. I am sure that many of the Chaos players taking refuge On Order thank you as well.
    Your generosity is most welcome.

Telshyia - Ancient Chaos Dragon
    100/100/100

Thread Information