I was playing on the EU side back before there was a Unity server, so essentially I am already starting from scratch, and would have to if there was a Unity server.

However, why I want to see some action done is essentially I grow incredibly weary of the rather slipshod way gaming companies treat the European community. Unless a game is EU released, we end up with slower servers, naff customer service, poor communications, and issues on top of issues. I remember when Horizons first came out; the game wasn't released in the EU until three weeks after the US release, and the EU company which was handling the game actually didn't know the game had been released until three days after it was out. The problems on the EU side were horrendous at the time - updates weren't being applied, the billing was a mess, you couldn't actually play US side without faffing about and getting a US credit card or anything, and we didn't actually know we couldn't play with our US guildies until about a month before game release.

From everything I've experienced and seen, the EU side really got the shaft. I'd like to see something, anything, which would convince me this new company isn't going to take the same path and treat the EU customer as an afterthought. I don't expect it to be instantaneous as I imagine what's going on behind the scenes must be like trying to sort through a yarn factory after a tornado hit it - but I'd like to see some assurances we won't ever have to deal with that sort of thing again.