Thread: Where we were, where we are where we will be

Default Where we were, where we are where we will be

I remember the first day out of my shell. how i had to run behind everyone because my stubby little legs were too short to keep up. I remember exploring a vast country side with creatures every. i remember my first trip to harrow. as i was running down the road the sky turned black and lightning struck because a werewolf had attacked. i remember the mine. sitting out front day and night, watching all those bipeds have all the fun contributing, all i got to do was kill a few things. stupid satyrs. i remember the islands, and think i still have the bump to prove it. much more has happened. like the first day wy wings grew in, i thought i would never land. i remember the end of days. everyone working frantically to contribute to the Novo. and then the distruction of my home....

i remember waking up in a new place, like my home, but not. few fields existed, now it looked like a subdivion, houses everywhere. the creatures had different migratory patterns, and seemed skittish, for they rarely appeared. then next to nothing.

Now, now where are we. have we angered the gods. where have we gone wrong. i often wonder if maybe we didnt pray enough, or maybe, the whole gifted thing was not a blessing from the gods, but from someone else. for these days the gods seem dormant. The Withered Aegis, still continually kill us, one by one. though someone new must be leading them. for even many of the gifted....are not returning from the dead. every morning you open your eyes it seems another friend, neighbor, companion, ally has been slain never to return to life. where are our gods in this time. have they forsaken us, left us to die a slow painful death. maybe they are the true masterminds behind the Aegis.

Is it their intentions to kill us all off. fi so, why is it their intention. how have we forsaken then. for what reasoning must we endure this. an answer from the gods of istaria is greatly needed. for the future is no longer as clear as it once was. it seems that as time goes one, the blight expands over more and more of our home, and everything might soon be lost.

If the gods of istaria are still around and on our side, why is it they can not shine a light give us that little glimmer of hope we have long sought in this perpetual darkness.

is all lost or is there hope

(an except from the journal of Bright the dragon)

All was lost 267 days ago. People are only now catching up while EI cashes out.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Till the bitter end there allways will be hope...

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Blog Entries

I believe there is still a chance to fight on, however I believe the gods have indeed forgotten us, or more correctly, they had lifted there hands up and are now ignoring us.
    Gods can always be such beings that are just as stubborn and cruel as we are, I suppose.

However, the hope still lies that we, we ourselves can still carry on and that we have the power to make changes, if we are willing to take a hold of the light instead of letting the darkness consume us.
    We must stand strong, proud, and with honor. We must never forget those whom have died fighting or those whom have died standing what they believe in. For those whom have died we should use them as strength. Strength to carry on and keep fighting for what we believe and what we believe.

No man, no dragon, no creature ever becomes any better, wiser, or stronger by doing nothing. We become better by doing and by trying.
    Life always gives us lessons and experiences, perhaps this may be the biggest lesson and experience our world may ever face.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by neva

No man, no dragon, no creature ever becomes any better, wiser, or stronger by doing nothing. We become better by doing and by trying.
    Life always gives us lessons and experiences, perhaps this may be the biggest lesson and experience our world may ever face.

Well spoken i agree with you 100%
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neva
    I believe there is still a chance to fight on, however I believe the gods have indeed forgotten us, or more correctly, they had lifted there hands up and are now ignoring us.
    Gods can always be such beings that are just as stubborn and cruel as we are, I suppose.

However, the hope still lies that we, we ourselves can still carry on and that we have the power to make changes, if we are willing to take a hold of the light instead of letting the darkness consume us.
    We must stand strong, proud, and with honor. We must never forget those whom have died fighting or those whom have died standing what they believe in. For those whom have died we should use them as strength. Strength to carry on and keep fighting for what we believe and what we believe.

And don't forget all the people overbilled by our 'cruel stubborn gods'. Mebbe they'll lend you some strength, and the Unity and blighters too.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Thread Information