Thread: Community Meetings Anyone?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Community Meetings Anyone?

Well, since the end of the charter era, we have had no meetings, no gatherings, and no planning to discuss how to proceed. I offer this discussion to everyone on Order. Should we once again have meetings to come together, announce our shard's successes and needs, regroup for building across Istaria, and combining forces once again to go after the Withered Aegis and return exultant in song and story?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Poll was taken two months ago within Silver Dawn. The result was there was not enough players active with enough will to do anything to press onward without introducing new content or new projects beyond starting new characters yet again. Without new content, new events, or new world projects there is little to do once everything has been accomplished. If you want to catch EI's ear then good luck there. Thats an old subject with a dead end. Beyond that I really dont know what to say or do. Though, I could be misreading your statement and it could be about something entirely different.

btw, what happened to the account database?...
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.
    Leader of Silver Dawn community.
    Forums: http://forums.ravenhawk.us/index.php
    Gallery: http://www.ravenhawk.us

Learn, share, grow, ascend..

Well, as far as building goes, I was thinking more along the lines of expanding what used to be WorldProjects into community assistance and taking up the call to aid others in their building needs. As it stands, we are individuals working on our own plots or lairs. Some of these plots and lairs have useful crafthalls, vaults, silos, etc. that would help out in furthering construction elsewhere. Within the framework of meetings, get people together again and let the populace know what's out there to be done that they could help with. Also, there are still several WorldProjects out there to be completed, in place before the buyout.

The same goes for New Player, I'm sure. Just because PME is silent we still have new players needing equipment at New Trismus and Kion. Aughundell is still a big collection point for consignment as well.

In the past, we had high-level and mid-level hunting raids going on for community events, too, for helping with tech components. What better place to toss down the gauntlet to those willing or brave enough to venture into the Deadlands for this?

Either way, I'm looking at it from a standpoint of getting those of us who have been demoralized from the failings of the past to come together to help heal the wounds of this land and to give each other a boost.

~Silithus Zerr~
    I like your idea, C'gan. Im not much of a crafter, but that will change later when Im not busy with ARoP. Count me in group hunts as well.

C`gan,

I think you ideals are sound and we should try to rebuild or regroup Order. I am currently unable to walk in Istira due to where I am in the R/L world. I do have contact with my guild and some agree we should fight PME in the manor of sprit if nothing else.

let me know what i can do to help
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

I'll be more than happy to help you C'gan. Either hunting or crafting (yeah I enjoy crafting now). Let me know what needs to be done.

Zex

I think our first priority should be to get people together at some time and chat channel where we can get and give feedback. Spread the word to the channels you frequent. Tell guildmates to pass it along as well. Let's find some times when people would be willing to gather and talk, share, and join up. Unlike in the past where this was a small subset of the shard's populace, this should include the entire populace. No more bickering over power, position, rank, etc. Let's have those who fight lead helpful raids to keep Aidan supplied and keep the Aegis on the defensive. Let's have those who craft kick out raw and processed resources to pass on to the ones who are building and lairshaping and supplying the consignment stocks for new players. In short, let's show everyone how it's done.

Thread Information