Thread: frustrated

Default frustrated

having some log in issues each time i try to log in after i got back from being with my sister and her friends i left my computer on and i came back and it said tranporting error so i try to log in again and again each time a transportation error. is there somthing wrong on order shard or somthing? really getting frustrated here.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

any chance of any devs to give comment or somthing about this problem? just asking. please. any feedback from the devs would be most appriciated. or some effort into fixing this so the people who cant log in can log in and enjoy being in Horizons?
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default argh!

oh well, I'm not alone - i read u having transport error probs too - was wondering if it was something to do with my account. I wonder when it will b ok again - wonder if everyone having probs.

seems order and chaos authentication servers is down
    hope devs will notice it fast so we wont lose weekend again without our lovely Istaria world

Default Bah!

First chance I've had to play in days, and now I can't get on. Hope they fix this quick... if I don't look busy, my old lady will have me doing yard work :-(
    Braun

Istaria's Biggest Midget

Thread Information