Thread: Combat Issues

Exclamation Combat Issues

Lately i have been noticing a problem with my main. Amadan was able to correct the problem temperarly and its back my hot keys are locking up not fireing and the hoard still gets deducted. Its getting to the point where i am as effective in combat as a one legged genome in a but kicking contest.

Some one pleas help.

Attempted Fixes
    Alt F4
    /loadui
    Re keying the hot keys
    Last edited by lightning claw; April 18th, 2007 at 05:37 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Well that happens to me very often. I'd like to have an answer too.

Default hears a image of whats happoning

25 char limit Moooo ..................................................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

TelShyia

have you turned in a ticket on it?

Yeah, I've had that before. It's a serious pain in the tail.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

will it get responded to ??? hast i herd tickets where not getting answered .

TelShyia

which is funny, cause i heard just the opposite, that lately, they were getting answered rather quickly, if nothing else with something at least other than the auto response from the system? Maybe some hope is there after all?
    Tel

Olllllllllllld news.

This is a bug that has been happening to me ever since I started playing the game, way back in, like, late '04.

Usually it happens to Gold Rage and/or Silver Strike when you attempt to use it and the mob is 1m out of range due to the various synchronization bugs. At least in my experiences, this is what causes it. The game greys out the button, and places that action in queue... but for some reason or another, the Gold Rage/Silver Strike never happens, and other actions are executed instead. Meanwhile for some dumb reason, the hoard is subtracted, and the ability never refreshes.

I don't care about the hoard loss anywhere near as much as I care about having NO gold rage/silver strike until the mob is dead... this is crippling to any dragon trying to fight something for XP, many times, especially Lunus dragons, this means death, or at least, a botched pull in which you have to fly/run away immediately or you're going to die without GR/SS.

Annoying and stupid bug, yes... but one that even Tulga never was able to fix.

--Dhalin

Quote Originally Posted by TelShyia
    which is funny, cause i heard just the opposite, that lately, they were getting answered rather quickly, if nothing else with something at least other than the auto response from the system? Maybe some hope is there after all?
    Tel
    As stated by the recently banned Bkbanzai...somehow i wouldn't take that too seriously if i were you. Just considering the source here.....
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Thread Information