Thread: Pei Pleas Quash this Roomer befor it gets out of Hand !!!

Exclamation Pei Pleas Quash this Roomer befor it gets out of Hand !!!

Old Today, 12:16 AM
    EI_DarkEnigmaa

Default Horizons: Empire of Istaria Community Forum Termination
    This just came across my desk. You should all be the first to know, so that you can back-up any information you don't want to be deleted. The official posting will be sometime tomorrow.

"It has come to our attention that a great many individuals, the vast majority of whom no longer play Horizons: Empire of Istaria, are using these forums as a platform to spread disinformation and outright lies about PME and its management. We have been monitoring these posts for some time now, and have determined that the only means of permanently silencing these individuals is to terminate the community forums. This decision does not come lightly, and was concluded to be the best action for the good of the company.

The community forums for Horizons: Empire of Istaria will be terminated 12:01 AM CST on May 1, 2007.

--Dr. Raymond C. Rask"
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Pei Pleas Quash this Roomer befor it gets out of Hand !!!

If you had read further down in that thread, plus another one right here in General, you would have seen that it is a hoax done by someone exploiting the bug in the forums that will let you post to an existing thread without having an account.

It is a hoax. An amusing one, but a hoax none the less.

I'm not sure why, but I wouldn't be surprised if this really does happen. I do hope I'm wrong, though, as these forums are really the only thing I see alive about or concerning Horizons.

Psssst it's true Epion.... all of it...

Gnomes will rule Istaria and kill all the dragons, like they did in Gulliver's Travels. They will tie them up while they are sleeping and slit their throats forcing them to stay awake all night, only to succumb to sleep and then the gnomes get them!

all of the blighted areas bleed into the center of Istaria and all is doomed. The gnomes that are left will be turned into Automations with little wind-up keys on their backs and the Abominations will go around winding them up and having races with them.

and worse thing of all, the boss mob, the Raskonator, will be neigh invulnerable and remove any of the Istarian life left.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

wow, 5 of the first 6 words in the title are mispelled, I'm impressed, most people get more right just by accident

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage
    Psssst it's true Epion.... all of it...

Gnomes will rule Istaria and kill all the dragons, like they did in Gulliver's Travels. They will tie them up while they are sleeping and slit their throats forcing them to stay awake all night, only to succumb to sleep and then the gnomes get them!

all of the blighted areas bleed into the center of Istaria and all is doomed. The gnomes that are left will be turned into Automations with little wind-up keys on their backs and the Abominations will go around winding them up and having races with them.

and worse thing of all, the boss mob, the Raskonator, will be neigh invulnerable and remove any of the Istarian life left.
    Gnome's 1st law:
    - make devices that go boom!
    Gnome's 2nd law:
    - make drinks that go boom! as long as it does not conflict with rule 1
    Gnome's 3rd law:
    - make dragons go BOOM! while your drinks and devices go boom!

*giggles*

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    wow, 5 of the first 6 words in the title are mispelled, I'm impressed, most people get more right just by accident
    Elder, ye know I speak in contrary but little, but this I must speak. And thus I count but three.... Or did ye mean Pei also? For that is none of word...

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast

And flying yet, if less of oft...

http://education.yahoo.com/reference...ry/entry/quash

quash 1 (kwsh)
    TRANSITIVE VERB:
    quashed , quash·ing , quash·es
    To set aside or annul, especially by judicial action.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ETYMOLOGY:
    Middle English quassen, from Old French casser, quasser, from Medieval Latin quassre, alteration (influenced by quassre, to shatter), of cassre from Latin cassus, empty, void; see kes- in Indo-European roots
    Last edited by peladon; April 27th, 2007 at 10:48 PM.

Sephi! Glad to see you still drop in my friend.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Aria
    Sephi! Glad to see you still drop in my friend.
    Aria delight of mine eye and heart, ye know the word I have spoken. I am here till there is no here to be. Not mayhap as oft as once was, and it seems the land casts me forth each waking some quarter or half candle mark or so, but I fly. Abd drop? Well, never have I claimed my touching land from the wind's embrace to be a thing of elegance...

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast

Quote Originally Posted by Sibbe
    Gnome's 1st law:
    - make devices that go boom!
    Gnome's 2nd law:
    - make drinks that go boom! as long as it does not conflict with rule 1
    Gnome's 3rd law:
    - make dragons go BOOM! while your drinks and devices go boom!

*giggles*
    *Drops piano on Sibbe..................................*

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium

Drops an anvil on the piano that fell on Sibbe......................

Extra line to get to 50 characters
    Last edited by Sunuke; April 29th, 2007 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium

Drops an anvil on the anvil that fel on the piano that fell on Sibbe......................

*grumbles something about double posting*

Extra line to get to 50 characters

Thread Information