Thread: Problem with Chaos server

Default Problem with Chaos server

windows for Plot are not filling out correctly which includes structures that are already built and have permissions set and inability to do constructions because the construction items necessary are not displaying: ie cedar braces

Default Re: Problem with Chaos server

yep... this happened at 7:30pm PST yesterday, I was working on my lair, and applying stuff. I went to open the window again and "poof" gone. I went and watched the season ender of Lost instead of crafting
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Wink Re: Problem with Chaos server

well after further investigation it isn't all plots but unfortunately for me it isn't working on the plot I need to construct.

The wife's plot on Shepards Home is having the same problem, can't change permission and construction windows not openning for the plot.

Sounds like the same problem we had several months back. Usually only certain areas of the world were affected for some reason. I know Harro had this problem for me quite often, but our guild town didn't.

send in a ticked and wait till after next maintainance, is what helped for me.

Goodluck
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Megagratz and a big violet hug, JUSTA

(^^ 50 chars)

Is anyone else having a problem logging in? I keep recieving the Login Error 68 each time I try.

Edit: The login page has refreshed and the server is showing down for maintence so that answers my question.
    Last edited by Vengeance; May 25th, 2007 at 07:38 PM.
    Vengeance 100/100/41 Lunus Dragon on Chaos
    79 Million Hoard
    Moregoth the Hunter 278 rating
    28 level 100 adventure classes

Thread Information