Thread: Just saying Hello! (Introduction)

Default Just saying Hello! (Introduction)

My wife and I opened our accounts this morning. We liked what we'd been reading about the game, and the new management... so here we are. I just hope we aren't too late. With all the goodbye posts I've been reading, I just figured it'd do people a little good to see a new player coming to the game. A couple of new players actually, I guess.

So anyways, Hi!

Default Re: Just saying Hello! (Introduction)

A lot of goodbye posts were from a time when the game was plagued with problems and complaints of mismanagement... The new company has already done more in a week what their predecessor did in a year.

Many of us who left due to the ineptitude of the previous company are coming back.. I have found that a bunch of my friends who took "extended vacations" have already returned.

It is good to see new players, and I do say with all sincerity, Welcome to the realm of Order!

If there is anything which you may need, either help, or assistance in getting outfitted, or even a general tour.. don't hesitate to call upon me. I'm usually around in the evenings, and later into the nights, and am pretty easy to catch.

Take care, and safe journeys!

-Menkure

I am contemplating a return to Horizons after a LONG vacation. I had hoped that things would turn around for the better. I think that time may have come. Maybe a few more days of watching the forums and I indeed will be back.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back, all three of you.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Hail and Ale,
    Welcome to Order and welcome back if it is due. C'gan still owes me a few kegs of ale but other than that our world does have a new life in it once again
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

A few kegs of ale? When did this happen? Why wasn't I notified? Where's a barrelmaker when you need one? And who is available to go with me out to the Bitter Pickle and tap some golems (yes, I do have an upgraded sap spigot. It should work, shouldn't it?)?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Try ans essence shyphon ...hic ..laddie
    itsh worked ..hic ..for me
    hic

Thread Information