Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Client Feedback

Default Re: New Client Feedback

No, it happens when the task manager is open. The window may be underneath HZ, or on a different screen. Same result -- a hitch every time it updates.

I also like to add a note as of current, and sometimes after porting alot the client hangs and crashes.

Tried to post a part of a log where the crash happens, but it doesnt print it all on the log when it crashed. It said it was unable to do something....
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Hm. I've been having problems with the construction window spontaneously closing itself and leaving the preview models there. Those models stick around and can't be removed unless the client is restarted.

only problem i get is when crafting..open craft window and it won,t let me max out the numbers of items to make...gives you something like 1/2.
    if i close window then try again works ok
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Just curious, brainbasher, are you equipping your crafting tool at the station after opening the window? I get that bug on live servers. If I go up to the crafting station, open the window to craft, and click on the button that automatically equips the right tool for the job, the resources turn red as though they weren't there. Not quite the same thing as you're getting, but close.

exactly right
    its not a big issue just anoying

EDIT:hmmm maybe old bug then and not proper to blight feedback...oops
    Last edited by brainbasher; August 31st, 2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: additionial
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Thread Information