Thread: Game Links

Default Game Links

I haven't played this game in well over a year or so.. ok... more like 2 years.. and the only website I remember going to for info was tazoon.com. That site's been down for quite some time. Can any of you post some links for info on classes and crafting skills etc. I've forgotten all the sites I used to go to.

Thanks

Default Re: Game Links

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Looks a bit stale. Perhaps we should bap them in the head to let them know.

];=8)
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Hasai View Post
    Looks a bit stale. Perhaps we should bap them in the head to let them know.
    GI.net hasn't been updated in well over a year now. It was based on the company running the game providing assistance to us so we could keep it updated. Since that didn't happen in the last year, well, it wasn't updated.

I'm not sure if Ophelea has the staff now to start updating it again or not. But I felt I should chime in and explain why it was "stale" as I was the one doing much of the keeping it fresh a year ago.

Out of curiousity, what sort of information are you looking for? And Hasai, what makes you say that the information that is on GI.net is "stale"? (As the game hasn't changed in that year, I wouldn't think anything became out of date.)

Talking Re: Game Links

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    ....Hasai, what makes you say that the information that is on GI.net is "stale"?....
    Ahem; it's a bit stale, as in the news that there's new management, Blight is back up, and a new client has been released to Blight, are missing from the Horizons page.

*Bap!*

]:=8)
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Oh, well, yeah, that part. I think that's because those came from an automatic update. I could be wrong though. So just the front page is a bit stale, the rest of the information should be ok to point people to.

As the hz.gi.net website says, it was current as of June 9th which I believe is accurate with what is on the life worlds (Order & Chaos). We always updated with information in conjunction with the live worlds (Order & Chaos), though it always came from the internal server (known to some as Genesis) during a patch (or delta capture) since it was somewhat resource intensive and Tulga didn't want to interfere with gameplay.

The patch notes (which the 5 latest are mirrored on the home page) were all entered manually. There is a rather easy to use admin to update it, but you'd have to find someone willing to do so and with access (or willing to allow access...)

http://bristugo.com/

Pretty neat with a big load of Screens

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The only urgent update I see to have to apply to the Horizons web sites is to remove any and all references to EI. They don't deserve pixels, not in our game.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Thanks for the links guys. They are most helpful. Even thought they may be "outdated", they have all the info I was looking for and then some!

Thanks again

Thread Information