Thread: The New Subscription Model

Hybrid View

Default Re: The New Subscription Model

Asked but not answered, so trying again:

Unity-players that are waiting for Unity (or their characters and plots) to resurface: I don't see this happening before the current possibility to grandfather in old accounts gets closed. Which means this group of your players do not get any chance to make use of this possibility: their old accounts are laying on some dusty shelf somewhere, they can't reach them, and they can't make new accounts for a not-yet-existing US-Unity either.

Will, whenever these accounts get to live once more, the possibility for grandfathering get re-opened for a while for these players too?
    Or can these players for instance get themselves on a list at Virtrium nów, in this grandfathering-period (to have rights to grandfathering, whenever Unity dóes get resolved, if their names are on that list) ?

omg- I read it twice- and do not quite understand.

My English is not that bad, and I wonder how others, not so used
    in reading a foreign language,will come zu grips with that.

Anyway- I`ll try again-and ask for help if necessary.

I don't know if i dont saw it, but what are the payment options? Credit card only??? And wil there also be a option to pay in Euro?
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; August 30th, 2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Typo Monster

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Payment options is what i am interested in seeing also. Would definitly like to see other options besides a credit card. With the 6 month sub, there won't really be any difference in price, and if they do blocks in the grandfather option, they will be cheaper still. This is ok for me. One last question that is kinda related. Once billing gets online, how long are we gonna have to wait for you to relcaim plots from inactive accounts? Especially since a plot/lair is a big issue on the billing thing. It doesn't do us any good to pay the extra amount for plots if the majority of lairs are owned by accounts that are not active anymore. Its the same with a good bit of the nice Big plots also.
    Laneth Drethor
    Semper Fidelis (Chaos)
    100 Paladin
    100 Mason/100 Blacksmith (and various others)
    "Eleena the Fiesty's Pali Pet"

Thread Information