Its pretty basic here.

$2 more a month is nothing. heck I would'nt even bother with the $12.95 I would pay the $14.95 for the extra consignment slots ( the character slots aren't that useful because this is not a game for altaholics anyway). I might pay that fee if I see that vitrium is even half way competent at developing this game. For $14.95 a month I want content updates akin to what I receive in LOTRO because thats what I pay there $14.95 a month. I would be holding Vitrium to an already established bar of performance. Are they up for the task ? Cause you all may not be asking that question in your drooling over the fact that HZ has given its last 9th life . But new people coming back will. new people required in numbers to make this all worth while for vitrium and co.

I would have adopted a more aggressive pricing model and simply offered the upgrades that people have been asking for since the beginning.
$9.95 gets you what the $12.95 gets you now. Add upgrade options to increase that base amount. Probably would have worked better in my opinion.

As it is I will wait and see because the grandfathered sub means bo diddly to me. If I am going to play again it will be at the $14.95 rate. Vitrium just have to prove they have the fuzzies to compete and perform.

its that simple really.