Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User names and email names

Default Re: User names and email names

I mentioned this to Sean once in an IM, but I noticed shortly after Blight was brought back up that my batch files to launch my blight chars no longer worked because the auth server changed IPs... does the stand alone launcher know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post
    Error 12 usually indicates a networking issue - usually firewall or similar. We see all sort of people logged in right now and there's no tickets in the queue with trouble logging in. Were you able to log in ok yesterday? Anyone else having the same experience?

Horizons CS
    I had no trouble logging in Via website, only problem with launcher I was no able to connect to Auth server
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

While this thread is shown as being for Blight, my experience with logging into Order might apply here as well. I can log into the game using my username and password but after selecting a character to play the saved information displays my email address rather than my username. I would expect it should show the username and at some point when email address is no longer acceptable, I will at that time be locked out.

Hope this helps.

Knossos

Oh good, it isn't just me. I can't log in using the launcher at all right now, username or email name. The website works fine, but I prefer to use the launcher. Thought maybe I did something wrong when switching between the Live and Blight clients.

I haven't tried logging into Blight with the username/password yet, I was able to get my player info in the stand alone launcher, but I wasn't able to actually get into the game, as it came back with an error when I tried it. So.. there is still some conflict between what the launcher recognizes and what the server is requiring for authentication from the launcher.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Thread Information