Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strata Returns! (Order Server)

Default Re: Strata Returns! (Order Server)

Haha, and a big welcome back to you, Sylvye!

Just a quick note, you don't have to be a returner to join strata.

The only thing i've returned from recently is lunch and i joined strata!
    Am gonna hit an inanimate object with another inanimate object for awhile, then i'm gonna hit an animate object with a different inanimate object. And they said MMORPG's were limited in scope Pah!

And welcome to our ranks Helious! We are glad to have you in the family.

-Kep

I am glad I finally decided to check out this guild forum. That was a great post Kep, too bad you left before I got back (I believe Kep is on an extended leave ). I have been back in Istaria for maybe close to 4 months now and plan to be around a good bit longer. Strata has seen recent growth with some old friends from days-gone-by joining us and some new friends as well.

Since this forum is about guilds I'll fill in a bit of Stratan history. I wrote that paragraph about us in Kep's OP a long time ago when we wanted to recognize our history. We original founders were all members of the Stratics-Horizons forums, many since "Alpha" and early beta, which is when Strata began. Of course the name Strata was derived from Stratics as the game and those forums are what brought us together.

I'd like to post the names of our past and present guild leaders as some folks might remember them and better relate to us as a guild that way. I am missing the history of the first few months of Strata as I needed a break after 6 or more months of beta. I don't recall if Stromgard served as GL before Crowen or not? Maybe someone else knows. Perhaps it seems that way because I remember Stromgard as being somewhat UBER by the time I got in the game and I "looked up" to him in any case... short as he was.

HISTORY OF STRATA GUILD LEADERS
    Crowen
    Goibhnie
    Balkor/(formerly known as Senetal) sp?
    Sonea - our current and very capable GL

Sorry if I somehow missed someone and thank you Sonea for holding things together for us while we ran off and played elsewhere.

Ahh, QuO, that's only partially correct!

No extended leave for me, not at all! I am still very much an active member. I'll admit that I don't have as much time to play these days as I like, but still, I show my face every few days (I try to log in at least once a week), and I'm surprised I haven't run into you. Until you posted this, I had assumed you were on extended leave! But it's all good.

Long Live Strata!

-Your friendly neighborhood stripey dragon

Thread Information