Thread: Starting plot

Default Starting plot

A question for all you veterans out there. I am a veteran myself, but on Unity and it has been so long that I have started to forget things...(at an alarming rate, I might add )

I have just started from a fresh on the Order shard, effectively waving goodbye to my character and big plot on Unity.

I love building and was lvl 50+ on all builder skills on Unity, something I plan to be again. But it has to start somewhere, so I am looking for a cheap plot to use only for building up my skills. I have my eyes set on one of the plots near Kion.

But where are the cheapest plots in the game?
    I just want one to build up my skills while I save up for a bigger/better plot far out in the future.

Any suggestions?

/Sax

Default Re: Starting plot

there's loads of 25x25 plots in game, the ones near Sslanis that I saw for sale were around the 105s mark. I suspect those are probably about the cheapest.

Check out the plots for sale thread - there's a really handy map that displays the plots for sale (updated daily!).
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Check around on Genevia Island. Lowest plots prices there were 97s.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into it.

Be aware though, that a 25x25 plot is very small, and in fact I think it's too small for some of the bigger structures. If you can find bigger than 25x25 I'd do it, but of course the price will be higher.

The reason I brought up Genevia Island is that they were doing plot resizing on Genevia. Much of it has been upped in size (though not all), but the pricing still had yet to be brought inline with the rest of the world, so most of the plots there regardless of size were 97s.

*Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into it.*

I suggest you wait for the auctions, they will start soon and many, many people will be moving to either upgrade size wise or simply move location.

Gorek

That's another thing. Plot auctions generally throw prices out the window. Granted, there is USUALLY a minimum bid on the plots but it's the loss of bidders as plots get auctioned off that can make or break who gets what plot.

I've seen some huge plots get bought for what seems like table scraps because all the big bids were gone because of winning auctions elsewhere.

I found a nice 25x45 plot in Istaria's Loom on Genevia Island for only 108sp. What a bargain!
    So now I am ready to work on my building skills. Thanks for all the advice, guys.

People tend to forget about Guild Plots. If a Guild has a guild plot - all plots on that site are only 1s - No matter what the size. See if you can join a guild that has a guild plot open and if they are willing - start that way.

Most plots on a guild site are open because most of the members have moved on to larger and better plots.

Thread Information