Once the Unity character transfers begin will there be a set time frame for ex Unity players to request a transfer or will the option for Unity character transfer remain open letting ex Unity players who may be away from the game say for a couple of months to six months or longer. Will they be able to request their Unity characters to be transferred upon returning or will this transfer only be in a set time frame, and will any Unity player that misses this window loose their characters that were on Unity forever?

Spring is here and summer is not to far off, and like a lot of MMO players in the world it's time to start spending ones free time doing real life things rather than sitting in front a Pc impacting ones health mentally and physically after a long dark winter of being indoors most of the time. I'm one such player whose hung up his MMO cap for this season and will not be returning to MMO gaming until late fall this year. I'll most likely be trying out Aion when I first return to MMO gaming for the winter which will delay my return to Horizons further. Will players like me get our characters back?