Thread: 2 Subscriptions under one account - Do u always have to pay for both?

Default 2 Subscriptions under one account - Do u always have to pay for both?

I was wondering, If I get two subscriptions under the same account would I always have to pay for both of them since they're combined? I mean, it doesn't seem like you could just go back to paying for one of them could you? Since all of your characters will be playable when you log in, from both subscriptions it just seems like you would always have to pay for both. If anyone knows then please let me know, Thank you.

Default Re: 2 Subscriptions under one account - Do u always have to pay for both?

Yes. Your account is what you sign in with, and what holds your subscriptions. Subscriptions are the service that you pay for. You pay per subscription, not per account.

As an example, right now I have an account with NCsoft. However I have no subscriptions to any of their games. So I am not currently paying them, or playing any of there games.

Default Re: 2 Subscriptions under one account - Do u always have to pay for both?

Quote Originally Posted by medweasel View Post
    I was wondering, If I get two subscriptions under the same account would I always have to pay for both of them since they're combined? I mean, it doesn't seem like you could just go back to paying for one of them could you? Since all of your characters will be playable when you log in, from both subscriptions it just seems like you would always have to pay for both. If anyone knows then please let me know, Thank you.
    The only reason you would need to keep paying for multiple subs is if you want to keep the ability to own 2 plots/lairs and be able to play more then 1 character simultaneously... I would hope that you would never need to utilize 2 subs worth of Characters.. but you might... however, it seems like you can put some in a Use now list.. and some on a back burner type list when you don't want to play them and only have 1 sub but more then 1 subs worth of accts..
    Anyway... you have 1 acct.. with a potentially unlimited # of subs on that acct... If you only "need" 1.. then reduce to 1.. if you need more.. sub for more.. Key is... you only have as many plots, characters, logins, that your current sub count supports.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Thread Information