Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Big Thank-You to Virtrium.

Default A Big Thank-You to Virtrium.

I would like to take a moment, to pause in our Delta 120 discussions, to give Virtrium a good round of applause and a giant Thank-You.

Why, you might ask?

Is it because they are updating the game? Is it because they are implementing those things that we have asked for most (Nadia prices lowered!? Lower req's for Corridors/Silos?)?

Well, we love those changes up and down, and yes, I do thank Virtrium for that, indeed, but such is not the point in this post.

What I really love, is the fact that Virtrium is *talking* to us. I have seen posts from "Horizons CS" several times in the last week. Virtrium, don't you ever stop that. This is something EI refused to do, this is something I didn't even see that often before EI. Now and then you'd see an AmonGwaereth post, or something, but...

From the best of my memory, it appears that Virtrium is communicating, directly, with us, the players, a lot more often than anyone who owned Horizons in the past did. This is a fantastic job that Virtrium is doing: Communicating with their Customers, which is crucial in any smaller business (I say "smaller business", due to Horizons having a smaller, but more close-knit, user-base than other MMORPGs).

So, a big Kudos, Thanks, and Applause to Virtrium for doing the very basic thing that some of the previous people failed to do: Communicating with us, letting us know what is going on, and allowing us to offer some input on it, and most of all, listening to some of our greatest wants.

Default Re: A Big Thank-You to Virtrium.

Well said!

*waiting and watching*
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Even though I don't play on Unity:

I hope those that have dragons pending a new home are found and returned to the world they knew and loved (hopefully with all of their possessions)

Best wishes and my prayers are with all of those waiting for this news.

Thanks Virtrium for showing us that there can be communication, there can be progress, and there can be a future for the game.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Smile Re: A Big Thank-You to Virtrium.

Sniff.

Thank you!

Horizons CS

I echo the gratitude. What I've seen of Virtrium so far has been quite impressive. Have even described them to friends as "a dream company": Communication, consideration, caring, competence, listening, action, customer service, documentation, flexibility...even a sense of humour.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Xoshara View Post
    I echo the gratitude. What I've seen of Virtrium so far has been quite impressive. Have even described them to friends as "a dream company": Communication, consideration, caring, competence, listening, action, customer service, documentation, flexibility...even a sense of humour.
    What about our good looks?

Horizons CS

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post

Horizons CS
    Y'all have good looks
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Horizons CS
    I must say, you're certainly looking very good indeed from here! :-)

Agree with all of the above.

Thankyou Vi!

Very happy to see something!

Hoping to see more.

Good stuff so far ^..^

Horizons CS
    *whistles like a sailor who has been at sea for months* Hey, hey good lookin', whatcha got cookin?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS

Horizons CS
    Do I need to give you the link for the RL player gallery?

POST YOUR PICS!

We've already seen Amon's and Reyem's, a long time ago. They need reposted and updated.

Rick, we'd like to have a face to put with the name.

And, however other many you've got lurking behind the scenes already that you've hired and/or rehired, give us names and faces.

Oh, and David, just because you're only CONSULTING, include yours as well! You're helping us all out as well.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I gladly say it again: Thank you, VI!!

I feel well treated and cared for- though I still sit in the dark with my eyes
    staring at the light at the end of the tunnel.

and Justa:

Thanks- your words were appreciated

Agreed! Its GREAT that we've got owners who actualy comunicate with us and seem to actual CARE!

Much <3 to you all!

/Agreed. Thank you Virtrium.

*agreed* and Thank you!

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs*

It was a cool Fall day in Mia’s Edge. At Heart’s Ease, Sonea Finder’s forested home, a blanket of leaves covered a stone path that meandered this way and that before finding its way to the Hall of Mirrors. Inside the dark Hall, Talespinner’s eyes opened...

And she smiled.

Then light came, flickering as if cast by a fire on a mountain side where a traveler or three would sit close that the night might pass. TaleSpinner’s eyes took on that distant look that those who frequented the Hall knew well. She huffed, causing curls of steam to escape and dance about her maw. Were she a two-leg, it could have been a sigh of contentment. And then she spoke.

“Welcome home ye one and all whose paths have taken ye hither and yon. Welcome and thrice so ye Vitrium Gods who give Istaria new hope for growth and prosperity.�

These poor words can not begin to express how very pleased I am to see new life being breathed into Istaria. Thank you Vitrium.

Long live Istaria!
    Sonea

I am afraid I am a person of few words... when I say thank you virtrium, it cannot express by how much I mean it.

Hear hear!

Some time ago, 'twas pontificated that few things could suffocate hope more thoroughly than apathy and silence, such as was seen during the reign of EI. Gladly, it would appear that the converse has merit also.

Where before these forums lay stagnating and desolate, I see them now alive and brimming with ideas, pulsing with emotion. New discussions sparking imagination, old friends reuniting, and newcomers taking their first steps into this world. Even those who are saddened, who grieve and regret, can speak now with the knowledge that they are being heard. Communication, often under-rated yet rarely in excess, makes possible this and more.

And so I thank you, good people of Virtrium, for opening our eyes to hope once more.
    Rralix Naroth : Hatchling Dragon, Adv 40 / Craft 47 / Lair 20 - Order Shard
    Draygon : Hatchling Dragon, Adv 12 / Craft 13 - Blight Shard (alive once more!)

Thread Information