Thread: Hello and a Big Thank You!

Default Hello and a Big Thank You!

To all you thinking about returning this might help ya out, yes there are some buggy things but nothing like it was before. This is my first day experiance.

I would also like to thank Virtrium, I heard about the buy out and saw how quickly and sincere they seemed, so I thought why not give them a try, there is no other game out that compares to what Horizon could (can) be, I stopped playing along time ago when none of the quest were being fixed and the Hatchlings could not ascend, my husband left because he thought he would never fly due to them not fixing the one part of his quest after about a month of waiting, he even checked for many months afterwards and nothing.

When he came to me yesterday and told me I could see he wanted to finish and become a flyer so we decided to give it a shot. He had no issues with remembering his account information but I had one, I no longer had my old email address and no way to reactive it to get my password or my account information, but we decided we would go ahead and start from scratch and try the 14 day free trail. Well the download only took an hour and we did not have to give out our credit card information so we were happy and off to a good start (compared to the launch do you all remember that fiasco with the key codes?), but I saw a customer service section and I said well I am going to try to see if there was anything they could do to find my dragon, no hopes no expectations nothing I just sent the email off.

We fixed up our baby dragons and off we went (we are on Order). Let me tell you what, the people are just great, the community is really a community, I was a little disoriented and ran into a pair of very nice hatchlings, they stopped what they were doing and showed me a lot of things and helped me get my crafting up super big hugs for you two.

Lunch time I logged off and went to eat and came back and went to log in, when I went to log in I noticed there were two account information’s that was not there before, I thought could this be? So I said oh what the heck and typed in my new password from my trial, (oh it is working?) still in disbelief I get to the character main page and see my dragons name, I think I fell out of my chair with excitement still not the believer in miracles I clicked her name and load in and there she was in all her Neon Pink Glory, My Dragon! Then I hit the button to fly and I tell you what, it was good to be home again!

Let me say it again I cannot thank you enough for finding her!

Even though I feel like such a newbie the people I have encountered and that awesome customer service Santa, everyone has been nothing but helpful, and a special thanks to that little Dragon Hatchling that was teasing me (was the most helpful little hatchling ever, yes I admit I did consider eating him for a snack!) but he stopped what he was doing and offered to help me learn lair crafting I think he was rather amused to be teaching an adult then being taught. Oh and yes my husband got that one part finally done (wraith plasma) with the awesome help of another random dragon, big hugs to you too!

Big Hugs to this awesome community for being so warm and welcoming, and thank you Virtrium for wanting to make the game what it should be I hope your not full of hot air but from what I see so far your off to an awesome start!

Default Re: Hello and a Big Thank You!

....Sniffles....

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

congrats on getting everything sorted out! and welcome back!

Order is a nice community.. they can have their heated debates but they're mature ones usually.. and welcome back.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Thread Information