Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cant log back in (fixed)

Default Re: cant log back in

I cant create a new character either, I have one more slot, and this is the message i get:

All shards are currently under maintenance. Please attempt to create a character after maintenance periods have completed. (for Order Shard)

I, however, can log into the game fine.

When I go to delete my blight characters, it also says when I choose the deletion, you are not logged in, please log in to delete. It drops me right out of the deletion panel into the login, I log in, choose the character, hit delete key, and same thing ahppens as above

chaos, i request a staff member pls help me fix this, i paid you so let me in!

Gothos, they are working on it, per the post made by Horizons CS. We just have to be patient while they trouble shoot.

ive been at this for hours, followed everything that was asked,i think ive earned a message from staff as to exactly why this is, we are working on it doesnt fly with me, ill try to keep cool but it seems as 1 thing is fixed another comes up, pls tell me whats going on, its all i ask

I had the same problem on 2 computers until I typed in my username and password (rather than auto fill).
    Korth Koragan-

I have same problem on all my accounts, using email to login or username.

I just got round it by switching IE to offline mode and browsing through my cache internet pages until I found the right login page for the character i need.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

gah!!!!!!!!!!!!! blood pressure rising very fast, this is bumming me out

We just rolled out a fix - very sorry everyone for the trouble. If you know anything about IIS and sessions, hopefully you'll understand. It was very obtuse.

Thank you for your patience.

Horizons CS

Default Re: cant log back in (fixed)

Thank you Horizons CS!

Default Re: cant log back in (fixed)

ob·tuse /əbˈtus, -ˈtyus/
    Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uhb-toos, -tyoos] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective
    1. not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.
    2. not sharp, acute, or pointed; blunt in form.
    3. convoluted programming style perfected by Microsoft.
    4. indistinctly felt or perceived, as pain or sound.
    [Origin: 1500–10; < L obtūsus dulled (ptp. of obtundere), equiv. to ob- ob- + tūd-, var. s. of tundere to beat + -tus ptp. suffix, with dt > s]

—Related forms ob·tuse·ly, adverb
    ob·tuse·ness, noun

—Synonyms 1. unfeeling, tactless, insensitive; blind, imperceptive, unobservant; gauche, boorish; slow, dim.

Thread Information