Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant log back in (fixed)

Default cant log back in (fixed)

i played all day, then went to relog and now i cant get back in, anyone else having this issue?

Default Re: cant log back in

I had a crash with HZ after that i am not abel to logg in again, says i am not in the system ???

same here minus the crash

I cannot login either. Must be something wrong with the site. First time logging in today also.

i guess we wait then, im just glad its not something messed up with my machine or account

I just logged in ok

Maybe there's a part of the net down between you and the game servers or something?

got this message : You do not appear to be logged into our system. Please log in. ??

just tryed again, getting same message

A guildie (besides you Gothos) had the same trouble. Took 4 or 5 tries, but he finally got in. He didn't get any error message though, just couldn't get past the login screen.

Still cannot get past the first username/pass page.

same here Ankle

now im just getting upset, it would be nice to get an answere to whats going on

Sorry about the login issues. Just wanted to let you know what we are aware of the problem and currently working to correct it.

Horizons CS

thankyou

Phew good to hear, i was scared if an error had deleted everything
    on the character, good that things are taken care of, i realy love this game

well now it says my account expired, and i cant put in new billing info cuz it says user name and password are wrong, now is when i need the staff to assist me asap pls

Myself still get this message :

You do not appear to be logged into our system. Please log in

so guess will try tomorow and see if it works then

Quote Originally Posted by Gothos View Post
    well now it says my account expired, and i cant put in new billing info cuz it says user name and password are wrong, now is when i need the staff to assist me asap pls
    Make sure you are using your user name - not your email address. If you don't know your user name, go here: https://accounts.istaria.com/member.php and enter your email address at the bottom. The email you receive will have your user name (you don't have to reset your password).

Horizons CS

ok i reset password and updated billing and paid my bill, and i still cant log in even after i rest password, im trying to stay calm here but im losing my cool very fast

Curious... which server, I just got booted and got back in on Order no problem.

Thread Information