Thread: Veteran Player Returning

Default Veteran Player Returning

Hi, I've played off and on since release, but not within the last year due to all the bad management. Going to give it a try again thanks to all the positive posts about Vi so far.

I have a lvl 100 adv Ancient lunus on Chaos and am working on my crafting skill. I've played a lot but I'm rather casual about level and prefer to work with friends on different things, so if even after all this time anyone remembers me give me a wave!

-Kitimandiri
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Default Re: Veteran Player Returning

Not sure I ever talked to you but yours is certainly a name I remember seeing. Welcome back all the same.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Glad of that! Look forward to seeing you on Chaos, I have a feeling I'm going to have to relearn the game from the bottom up, there seem to have been lots of changes. The last time I played was right after lair release. I'm sure there is a detailed list somewhere but are there any major changes to lairs or laircrafting since they came out? I remember the reqs being a bit hard on a single dragon.
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Haha Terry Pratchett. Gods, I love you already.

I'm not sure about a guide but lairshaping is a bit better now then at release. The items are still mostly the same amount of annoyence to build but chambers and corridors are easier(less total units). Once exception to the stiff you build though is tricuts. They were changed from 2/2/2 at optimal to 1/1/1. Might not sound like much but it helps ever so much.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Thread Information