Thread: Connection issue

Hybrid View

Felinor

Default Connection issue

Anyone having trouble logging into Horizons right now? When I open the launcher, the webpage is completly blank, it wont bring up the login page. Is it just me? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Felinor

Default Re: Connection issue

Is there a way I can access the page without launching from the Horizons shortcut? The internet obviously works.

Felinor

Umm anyone? lol It seems as though its connecting but the webpage is blank. I'm not sure reinstalling the game will help... Thats my last option because it takes so darn long hehe.

which part of the website is comming up blank for you. the first login? or the character selection screen?

no conection problems here. try this https://68.142.64.212/
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Felinor

The very first one. The initial log in screen. It's very odd. If I go to google using the same browser when google comes up there is no "back" option as if there was no previous wb page :/

Felinor

Cauri, when I hit that link or try the direct route to the login page from istaria.com or typing it in, I get the cannot connect to server page...

im not that tech savy, but maybe try clearing your internet cache? maybe something got corrupted.

I'm able to access all the HZ pages fine, both thru the IP address and the standing www.horizons.blah.blah.blah.com.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I would check your security settings in IE settings.

make sure they are set properly

Felinor

They all seem normal to me Dangit, however, one wierd thing I have noticed: One a normal webpage you can go under the menu's and select, for example, Tools/internet options. But when I get that blank screen I can't access any of those menus. I can pull them down but when I click on internet options nothing comes up. Something is definately wrong here heh.

Thread Information